PDA

View Full Version : good bad and soso dining this trip

Crow
06-06-2012, 09:22 PM
just back late last night.
Club level WL..while not a restaurant it had food. basics at bf, croissant was dry..snacks werent bad, cookies etc. apps were pretty good, swordfish stew, sushi, venison chili, wings..venison spring rolls dry. cheese and hummus not bad. cobbler was good,magic cookies bars good.
Wolfgang Pucks:thedolls:nope service great, food long wait and lukewarm
Tokyo Dining:thumbsup::number1: service is the best, i talked to mgr saying how good it was. sake, bento box..which was ok, food is not spicy at all and could have used some. i go here every trip service is always excellent. even in the store the CMs are nice. better than almost all the other countries.
Artist PT...great. mushroom soup, sake, Copper River salmon which is only available a few wks. service was good. one of my faves
Roaring Forks..Philly cheese steak flatbread..ok.
Territory Lounge..eh. :beer: good, but they took flatbread off the menu and the suggested pork buns werent that good.
Flame Tree. i thinks its a good CS, chicken & ribs combo w baked beans and cole slaw. i liked the sweet & spicy bbq sauce u can get and a nice view of EE. except they were out of regular coke
Les Chefs..better than expected.no wait,waiter was good, Remy appeared, wine was good, french onion soup not bad, first baguette was good second was hard, short ribs were a big portion esp for lunch..and good. ive had good and only soso meals in the past. id go here again.:thumbsup:
Rose and Crown. decent. scotch egg was good,beer sampler,fish and chips slighty bland but good. id say in the middle, id go back not before some other places but def before others
Via Napoli:down: id say biggest disappointment. llast yr the pixxa was great..this time..not. server was rushed, it was burnt on edge, watery..:thedolls:
Raglan Rd:thumbsup: service good,their version of bangers and mash w sausage, mashed and beef stew. id go there again at DD

Disney Hungarian
06-06-2012, 09:31 PM
I agree with Les Chefs. Was there last month. Short ribs was hearty and an excellent lunch. My first baguette was splendid. Got a second one for mom to feed ducks. Was so hard even they wouldn't eat it.

Crow
06-07-2012, 11:22 AM
yes suprised on the portion. i guess they save the stale baguettes for seconds..

January-2007
06-07-2012, 11:29 AM
Thanks for reporting.