PDA

View Full Version : Carousel Inn - Continental Breakfast

Mary Chase
06-05-2012, 08:43 PM
Ok - now that the main components of my vacation are booked, I have a few questions about the hotel I picked.

1) I realize they have cold cereal, pastries, fruit, etc. - but my kidsare picky about cereals so we'll bring the dry cereal with us. My question is - do they have paper/plastic bowls utensils that we could take back to the room? Or are they regular bowls/utensils? Just wonder if we should take disposable bowls/spoons with us or not.

2) I assume the continental breakfast comes with all rooms - not something you get with a certain room code or something? We just booked and I didn't see any mention of the free continental breakfast in the hotel information, but I recall seeing it when I was looking before - it's one of the reasons I picked the hotel. Just wanted to be sure we were getting that.

We will be limited in what we can pack as I refuse to pay too much in baggage fees, so I don't want to pack anything unnecessary. We usually pack breakfast items, so any details I can get on this continental breakfast would be appreciated!

tinkwest
06-05-2012, 09:32 PM
To the best of my recollection I think every hotel on Harbor Blvd that I have stayed at and that serves continental breakfast has used throw away plates, cups, and utensils. I think they know people often take things to the rooms and it would be a chore and extra expense to keep track of or replace reusable items. Much different from room service.