PDA

View Full Version : EMH Question about EPCOT crowds

andypooh
06-04-2012, 09:15 PM
Considering doing a night at EPCOT without the kids . We would do it on an EMH night from 9pm-midnight. Have never done this before. Wondering what the crowds are like? We would probably spend most of our time in FutureWorld.
Thanks

Awesome_guy
06-04-2012, 10:53 PM
We did evening EMH at Epcot during Spring Break last year and the parks were far from quiet during our week.

Evening Epcot EMH, if I remember correctly, was reasonably peaceful. We had full run of some of the cheesier rides (The Land, etc.). Even Test Track I don't remember being too backed up (down now though, yes?). I do think Soarin' was still a bit of a wait up until the end..... but it's now been a long while.

I can't imagine things would be too overcrowded, but you never know? Just being at Epcot at night and enjoying things with a snack or a drink is nice.

MargaretMessler
06-05-2012, 03:24 AM
We always spend several evenings at EPCOT, both EMH and non-EMH nights, always good times and never too much waiting. Not even on Soarin' during EMH. A little more than other things, but not too bad just the same.

Pirate Granny
06-05-2012, 08:07 AM
We luv EPCOT on EMH...so peaceful and quiet. Can't wait to try it out when we stay at BCV and can walk home.

Aurora
06-05-2012, 09:19 PM
The crowds are great -- so many people clear out after Illuminations that it's very nice. Just be aware that many restaurants in World Showcase do not stay open the entire time -- so plan accordingly.