PDA

View Full Version : Disney merchandise email..

DizNee143
06-04-2012, 09:48 AM
Has anyone ever sent an email to - [email protected]

I sent them an email on Thursday (5/31) morning about hopefully/possibly purchasing something and I haven't heard anything back.
Just wondering how long it took others to hear back if they wrote an email.

Thanx for the help in advance! :mickey:

brownie
06-04-2012, 10:37 AM
I've always called and talked to someone live. Since they have a Theme Parks section on Disney Store's online store now, I'll check there first.

DizNee143
06-04-2012, 01:02 PM
I've called 3 times and looked online..it's not online and no one can seem to find what I want..
I didn't keep the receipt so I don't have a sku number..so with my email I sent them a pic of why I'm looking for..
Just wondering if I should send the email again since its been a few daysor if they normally take awhile to get back to people..

TinkerbellT421
06-04-2012, 01:15 PM
Last time I looked for an item that I couldn't find anywhere I had taken a picture, loaded it and attached it the email. It took about three days for a girl to get back to me.

Kenny1113
06-04-2012, 03:06 PM
I've called 3 times and looked online..it's not online and no one can seem to find what I want..
I didn't keep the receipt so I don't have a sku number..so with my email I sent them a pic of why I'm looking for..
Just wondering if I should send the email again since its been a few daysor if they normally take awhile to get back to people..

I had this problem as well. I called and they could not find the item I was describing. Well went back 6 months later the item I described was there. Pink iPhone case not rigid, with little Mickey heads on it (did I miss something in the description?:D )

Good luck to you!

DizNee143
06-14-2012, 07:30 AM
Well..I finally got a response from them on 6/12..may have taken almost 2 weeks..but they helped me out and got the item I've been hunting for!! :mickey:

brownie
06-14-2012, 01:56 PM
Well..I finally got a response from them on 6/12..may have taken almost 2 weeks..but they helped me out and got the item I've been hunting for!! :mickey:

That's great!

i'm grumpy
06-24-2012, 01:26 PM
I wanted to order some things, but mail order hasn't worked well for me in the past. So I just bought it on ebay and now the store on line has it. :mad: :angry: