PDA

View Full Version : I just made my ADRs!

natstroop
06-03-2012, 09:19 AM
I was planning on getting up at 7:00 CST to make my ADRs over the phone, but I woke up at 4:30 and couldn't get back to sleep. So I decided to turn on the laptop and get ready to do online ADRs. I wasn't expecting to get my whole trip because people were having problems with the 180 +10, but everything worked fine! I got pretty much everything I wanted except for lunch at Le Cellier. I decided to go with Cape May for dinner. I can't wait to try out the new places. This is what I got:

Wolf Gangs
Ohanas
H&V
Liberty Tree Tavern
Teppen Edo
Cape May
Bomas
Narcoossee's

tinksmom02
06-03-2012, 10:17 AM
Congrats! You've got some great choices there. We did Narc's and Wolfgang Puck's a few years back and loved them, enjoyed the Cape May clam back last year, and of course 'Ohana is one of our faves. Happy eating!

Kairi_7378
06-03-2012, 06:46 PM
Feels good to make those ADR's, doesn't it? You have a nice variety of restaurants on your list. If you have your heart set on Le Cellier, keep trying!

Gator
06-03-2012, 08:04 PM
That must be nice having the internet system work for you. I got up at 3am FOR NOTHING.:mad: I still got most of what I wanted by calling an hour later, but I still haven't recovered from the lost sleep.

natstroop
06-03-2012, 10:32 PM
At first I didn't think it would work. It told me I needed to have a reservation to book more dates. But there was a link underneath that said something like, "confirm your reservations." I put in my reservation number and it worked. I was so happy. I was even able to fall back to sleep after I was done. I might keep trying for Le Cellier, but Cape May sounded pretty good too.

Tigerinvestigator
06-05-2012, 11:18 AM
I like those ADR's. The only one I'm not crazy about is Wolfgang, but its been awhile since we were there. Enjoy your trip.:thumbsup:

MississippiDisneyFreak
06-05-2012, 11:58 AM
They look great, congrats

cer
06-05-2012, 12:28 PM
mmmmm...hungry.

The Hitchhiking Ghost
06-06-2012, 10:16 AM
. I might keep trying for Le Cellier, but Cape May sounded pretty good too.

Not sure exactly when your trip is, but if you just made ADRs right at the 180 day window then I'm guessing you are heading down Nov/Dec. I think LeCellier, along with several other EPCOT restaurants are blacked out for ADRs until the Candlelight Processional packages are released. I tried several EPCOT locations on different nights right on the 180 day window and came up totally blank. I think it's the CP.

GO VIKES! :D

natstroop
06-06-2012, 11:00 AM
I forgot about the Candlelight Processional. I'll check back later for Le Cellier to see if I can get in. Thanks!