PDA

View Full Version : After Fantasmic Refurbishment?

White Rose
06-02-2012, 08:55 PM
Hey all!

I'm hoping to plan a trip to Disney (once they release 2013 pricing!) for my 25th birthday in January. When I was in FL in January with my family, we didn't get to see Fantasmic as it had just closed for refurb. Can anyone report on if there's been any major changes or difference in the show since the refurb?

Just curious if I should expect any difference when I go again in January! :)

Butters
06-02-2012, 09:38 PM
I didn't notice any changes, I think it was just general maintenance

Fangorn
06-02-2012, 10:03 PM
It was mostly just general maintenance. There were some safety upgrades backstage as well, but as a guest, you won't notice any difference.

Steve

Christine
06-02-2012, 10:51 PM
There was a huge difference during refurb. Soecerer Mickey didn't come out for weeks! I was devastated! They've added a pre show now. Kills time with Disney trivia & such. Thank goodness it's done! I missed S. Mickey

DizneyFreak2002
06-03-2012, 12:48 AM
No changes... it is still in terrible shape... Either put it out of its misery or close it for MONTHS and get it right...

Oh, that pre-show?? ANNOYING... But, hey, pay $89.00 for a half day park with a broken down night show... :) That will teach TDO!!!!

jkj1224
06-03-2012, 10:58 PM
for the most part the refurb was to change out to different lighting and things like that and to do upgrades to equipment so it's not so much things you will notice as a guest.