PDA

View Full Version : Visit in January

Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Da Disney
06-02-2012, 06:31 PM
Hey! I was wondering if their is going to be any rides permanently or temporarily closed in January in any of the theme parks. Thanks!
:dumbo:

faline
06-02-2012, 07:16 PM
I'm sure something will be down for refurbishment during that time. Splash Mountain is often shut down during that time period.

Keep an eye on the refurbishment scheduled posted here (http://intercot.com/infocentral/calendar/refurb.asp) for updates.

Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Da Disney
06-02-2012, 09:26 PM
That would be very sad :( considering that Splash Mountain is my favorite ride at Walt Disney World. Hopefully it will not be closed. Thank you for the information.

Gator
06-03-2012, 08:02 PM
That would be very sad :( considering that Splash Mountain is my favorite ride at Walt Disney World. Hopefully it will not be closed. Thank you for the information.

It's my favorite time of year to go. But like you, Spalsh is at the top of my list, and it's been closed every January. It's why I've tried either start in Jan/end in Feb, or just go in early Feb. I'm sure Splash will be down again for January. It's kinda why I've moved this trip to December. I can't live without SplashMt on my trip/

Airblue1
06-03-2012, 09:25 PM
Jan and Feb are great times to go, however Splash is down as well as other water parks and rides. We have noticed there are actually less refurbs in Jan than May sometimes.