PDA

View Full Version : Beaches & Cream

arm00leg
06-02-2012, 05:09 PM
Ok, so who has eaten at Beaches & Cream and what are your favorites there? We've never tried and are thinking about it during our next visit.

Jillirose
06-02-2012, 08:22 PM
Cheeseburger for DH and I like the veggie burger. Kids love the malts and we like an old fashioned cherry coke.

ElenitaB
06-02-2012, 09:11 PM
We rarely vary from burgers (they're really good there: beef and veggie).

As for dessert, everyone goes for the ice cream but they have a fantastic chocolate cake there.

TinkerbellT421
06-02-2012, 10:42 PM
I always get a bacon cheeseburger with onion rings then follow it up with the milky way sundae :) yum

spoiledraf
06-03-2012, 07:41 AM
I'm a hot dog guy myself but we've had no complaints about anything we have had there. Especially the ice cream!

Do give it a try, but be aware it is small, gets very very crowded and you may have to wait a while to get a seat. But it's fun.:thumbsup:

fanofdisney
06-03-2012, 11:01 PM
Is there a good time to go there, with less of a wait?

TinkerbellT421
06-03-2012, 11:07 PM
Not at prime lunch time or dinner time. Avoid if the pool is busy because you have to cut through the pool to get there and if you notice the pool is crowded our experience has been that more than not it will be busy inside. But it's a pretty popular place for boardwalk and beach club stayers but otherwise kind of a hidden gem from the park goers so the longest wait when it's been busy has been about 15 minutes for us and it seemed way more crowded that that at the time.

Nini
06-04-2012, 12:03 AM
Are the burgers better there than elsewhere on Disney property? Do they use those same yucky multi-grain rolls?

We haven't been here in years, but it might be a good place to go for lunch for a change.

Denise :mickey:

Jeri Lynn
06-04-2012, 06:12 AM
We love the burgers. We did find that the burgers at Hurricane Hannah's pretty much taste the same and we can use a CS from the dining plan there.

Jared
06-04-2012, 04:46 PM
As for dessert, everyone goes for the ice cream but they have a fantastic chocolate cake there.
Best chocolate cake ever. If you hadn't ordered it for me that day, I never would have known. So thanks!

arm00leg
06-04-2012, 11:55 PM
Thanks! Very interested in the veggie burger and chocolate cake :)

mikmin
06-07-2012, 02:38 PM
:thumbsup: DH & I usually split the cheesburger, in my opinion the best on property then we share the NoWayJose it's to die for. We always start our trip eating lunch here on the day we arrive and before we go home. Great way to start Disney Magic and to end. :thumbsup:

BrerGnat
06-07-2012, 04:16 PM
We get the cheeseburgers at Hurricane Hannah's. Cheaper, and the SAME as inside B&C.

Inside B&C, I can highly recommend the hot steak sub. VERY good! With a side of onion rings.

The hot fudge brownie sundae is pure indulgence...SO good and huge! Family of 4 can easily share this. :thumbsup:

Waits can be torture. Don't go between:

11-1pm or 5-9pm.

Try to eat around 2-4pm, for the shortest wait.

BrerGnat
06-07-2012, 04:17 PM
Are the burgers better there than elsewhere on Disney property? Do they use those same yucky multi-grain rolls?

NO! They are very different. Not the same patties and fresh, soft buns (not whole grain either).

Nini
06-07-2012, 09:35 PM
NO! They are very different. Not the same patties and fresh, soft buns (not whole grain either).

Thank you!

Denise :mickey:

Camping Mom
06-10-2012, 12:27 AM
Our son loves the No Way Jose. Our middle son used to work at Disney and clued us into this hidden gem. The burger is good but to us, the best burger on Disney property that is counter serve is Cosmic Rays at the MK.

MinnieMommie
06-10-2012, 07:26 AM
Love Beaches & Cream and make a point of eating there every trip (a must do for DH). We get the cheeseburger, roast beef sub, onion rings and chocolate shake. Thanks Ellen for the chocolate cake tip. Will give it a try! :mickey:

slegrant
06-10-2012, 09:22 AM
Best burger on property in my opinion:mickey: my family and I had the burgers then we all split the kitchen sink......yummy!

Jared
06-10-2012, 10:10 AM
Am I the only one who thinks the Kitchen Sink looks absolutely repulsive? It's beautiful when it comes out of the kitchen, but after 10 minutes, its a disgusting mess of ice-cream soup. No matter how many other people I was with, I don't think I could bring myself to order that monstrosity.

The other sundaes, on the other hand, are phenomenal.

BrerGnat
06-10-2012, 12:34 PM
Am I the only one who thinks the Kitchen Sink looks absolutely repulsive? It's beautiful when it comes out of the kitchen, but after 10 minutes, its a disgusting mess of ice-cream soup. No matter how many other people I was with, I don't think I could bring myself to order that monstrosity.

The other sundaes, on the other hand, are phenomenal.

Nope, you are not alone. I think the entire thing is just gross. :ack:

I LoveJack
06-10-2012, 08:55 PM
We ate there this last month and I had the grilled cheese and tomatoe bisque soup for something different. It was really good. My girls both get cheeseburgers and those are good too. And i think any of the huge sundaes are worth splitting, but I agree on the kitchen sink, it's just too much of a good thing.