PDA

View Full Version : Addresses for GPS please?

casey@bat
06-01-2012, 09:08 PM
I need addresses for MK, AK, EPCOT, DHS, and DTD please. I am printing directions on mapquest and also want them in my Tom Tom.

We are staying off property.

Thanks in advance.:mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-01-2012, 10:10 PM
My Tom Tom actually had the parking lots for all of the parks listed as a "point of interest".

Funny story about DHS though, there were two addresses, turns out one was the "back door" delivery entrance.

But, as far as I can find, here are the addresses:
MK = 3111 World Dr., Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

Epcot: 1200 Epcot Resort Blvd. Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

DHS: 351 South Studio Dr. Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

AK: 2901 Osceola Parkway, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

Once you're at the resort, I'd follow the signs, instead of relying on the GPS.

MargaretMessler
06-02-2012, 03:28 AM
We have never needed out pre printed directions when driving, the signs are very well marked, promiment, and easy to follow

spoiledraf
06-02-2012, 06:46 AM
You will likely have much more of a problem finding your off site property than anything Disney related. There are some pretty tangled roadways outside the world! I've gotten lost a few times. :confused:

mustBgoofy
06-05-2012, 08:00 PM
I just finished my map update on my Garmin. It recognizes Lake Buena Vista as a city in FL, but doesn't recognize some of the streets (E./W. Lake Buena Vista Drive and a few others). I simply changed my city to Orlando and the streets were there and the resorts were listed in the lodging section for points of interest and they weren't previously. If anyone has trouble, I hope this helps.

casey@bat
06-06-2012, 04:58 PM
Thanks for all the info! My TomTom had them all. But we did follow the signs once on WDW property because it tried to take us to some weird places. lol. And yes, coming in to our off property map was confusing. It tried to take us in an exit only gate.