PDA

View Full Version : Park Entrance Expiration...

Mickey'sIrishPAl
05-30-2012, 07:59 AM
OK, so here is my question. I am travelling with my family (wife, son, and daughter) as well as my father and mother-in-law. We all arrive on 9/9 but we are staying 11 nights and they will only be staying 4 nights.

I was planning our days and which parks we would be going to and we were going to make our first day a relaxing poolside/ DTD/ Mini golf day. They have a four day pass and would use those days for Monday (second day there), Tuesday, Wednesday, and hopefully Thursday (they fly out of MCo at 7:30PM on Thursday). Will they still be able to use the park pass for their last day at WDW?

Thanks in advance.

Disney Hungarian
05-30-2012, 08:14 AM
Yes,
Park tickets are not tied to room reservation, days or nights. Disney tickets have one simple rule. They will expire 14 days after first use, unless the non-expiration option is purchased.

Mickey'sIrishPAl
05-30-2012, 08:17 AM
Yes,
Park tickets are not tied to room reservation, days or nights. Disney tickets have one simple rule. They will expire 14 days after first use, unless the non-expiration option is purchased.

You have no idea how relieved I am. Thank you so much for the quick reply!!

Disney Hungarian
05-30-2012, 08:57 AM
You're welcome. Glad I could help. That is why I enjoy INTERCOT; if you need and answer ask and if you know an answer reply.