PDA

View Full Version : HHI resort room location help

mouseketeer mom
05-29-2012, 04:12 PM
It's been years since we visited this resort. Heading back in just over a month to a 2 BR villa. I know we stayed in bldg 31 with a marsh view last time and loved it. What other bldgs might be good to request also for a marsh view? Just so we have a range of bldgs to request, that way perhaps we have a stronger chance of another marsh view. Thanks!

TheDuckRocks
05-30-2012, 09:26 AM
I just a Bing search and looked at the HHI map and buildings 13, 14, 15, 18, 22, 24, 27, 29, and 31 seem to front the marsh.

luvDaMouse
05-30-2012, 08:23 PM
Hi Lisa!
We just got back from HHI it was our 2nd stay there. We love love love this resort and the whole HHI area! Last year we were in a 2br lower floor in building 22 2nd building just to the right of the pool. Great location and a marsh view. This year we were the building to the left side of the pool right next to the shuffle boards 1st floor room 2712. We loved this location and the view of the pier and wonderful sunsets. We could just duck out of the room for cup refills, snack bar or hop over to the pool. Plus we had some great bean bag tournaments right outside our door:)
We loved the bike rides to the beach everyday, also rode our bikes to guiseppes for some great pizza! We love this area so much we are looking to purchase a condo or vacation home there!
Have a great trip! I wish I was there right now..... :cloud9:

mouseketeer mom
05-30-2012, 09:28 PM
Thanks Dana! I like the bldgs to the left of the pool, I remember now, so I went and requested 27,29 or 31. Do you know if those are all 2 BR villas? Thats what we have.

luvDaMouse
05-31-2012, 10:35 AM
Ours was a 2 bedroom and I believe most of the ones on that side are as well but I am not positive... we loved our location :)

SD Price
06-01-2012, 12:57 PM
We've been to DVC HHI many times, almost always staying in room 2221 which we love. We stayed in 2721 during our last trip and we all thought the location was better. I've always thought the view from Building 18 would be great. You won't go wrong with any Marsh View room.

Simba's Mom
09-01-2012, 11:16 AM
It's been years since we visited this resort. Heading back in just over a month to a 2 BR villa. I know we stayed in bldg 31 with a marsh view last time and loved it. What other bldgs might be good to request also for a marsh view? Just so we have a range of bldgs to request, that way perhaps we have a stronger chance of another marsh view. Thanks!

I know this is an old post, so undoubtedly you're back by now. Did you get building 31 again? If so, did you see any dolphins? We were visiting friends in that unit, and they saw dolphins. Also, over by the marina this summer a manatee was seen hanging out. Did you see him? When we go (every Thanksgiving) we always get a 1 BR, so I don't know the building views other than the main lodge and attached building 12. We've seen dolphins from the main lodge and from the pier by the firepit.