PDA

View Full Version : Which holidays?

squijee
05-29-2012, 10:31 AM
Rumor has it that the Fantasyland expansion will be open in time for the holidays. Which holidays- Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas or sooner like Labor Day or even July 4th? Aren't all of these holidays?:confused:

SBETigg
05-29-2012, 10:55 AM
In time "for the holidays" usually means the Christmas-Hanukkah-New Year season holidays but sometimes includes Thanksgiving. It's a loose time frame, but is generally not meant to include July 4, Easter, etc. I don't know how it came to be that we think of "the holidays" as that holiday period, when there are plenty of holidays throughout the year-- but that's the usual interpretation.

DizneyRox
05-29-2012, 11:02 AM
Summer would indicate a possible July 4th opening. Holiday would indicate XMas. Never seen them be in a rush to open anything for Thanksgiving. It's one busy week in the middle of a slow season, so usually pretty much forgotten for grand openings.

squijee
05-29-2012, 11:38 AM
We will there at Halloween and I was hoping it would be finished.

mommy2maddi
05-30-2012, 04:11 PM
Not sure about Halloween but I heard it will for sure be open the first week in December...so probably Thanksgiving as well. Happy because we head down December 14!!! :mickey: