PDA

View Full Version : I Just Bought the Cutest Dresses for My DD's for the Surpirse!

Mammabruski
05-28-2012, 10:44 PM
Only 18 more days! I'm a teacher and typically I'm super excited for the end of the school year (only three more days away), but this year I realized I wasn't so excited about the end because just weeks later I would be taking my girls on a surprise trip to WDW!! There will be a pre-trip and trip report, so stay tuned...

Either way, I was trying to figure out how to break the news that we're not going to Kansas (I told my DD's, ages 2 and 5 that we were going there to meet my DF, DM and DSis) but to Disney. I think I have it worked out. I plan on waiting till the morning of the flight (we drive to Denver the night before since we live 3 hours from the airport) and give them a backpack full of Disney stuff for the flight. In this stuff will be matching Minnie dresses from Kmart. I know, Kmart? I found the cutest, sweetest dresses for super cheap at Kmart! Go figure. For the price of one dress at the Disney Store I got two!

Anyways, the surprise is going to be great - more on that in about 10 days when I hit single digits!!!:cloud9:

Patricia
05-28-2012, 10:59 PM
I always love a good surprise! Sounds like a great plan.

Mammabruski
05-28-2012, 11:19 PM
D'oh! I just noticed my misspelling of "surprise" in my title! Eesh, I hate spelling mistakes!

Oh well!

I always love a good surprise! Sounds like a great plan.

More on the surprise later...

Pirate Granny
05-28-2012, 11:20 PM
Yeahhhhhh... Can't wait to see our darlings in 18 days:party::grouphug::yay:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
05-31-2012, 10:27 PM
I did have to laugh about the spelling error and what you do for a living.

I can't wait to hear about their reactions. Keep us posted.

Mammabruski
06-01-2012, 09:37 AM
I did have to laugh about the spelling error and what you do for a living.

Well, I am a math teacher after all! :mickey:

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
06-01-2012, 09:42 AM
OH, can't wait to see photos of the surprised little girls in their matching dresses.
:secret::)

j2k
06-06-2012, 06:46 PM
Our trip is a surprise for my DD as well. She's 5 and we keep telling her we're going on a road trip to visit her uncle. We'll wait until we get really close to see if she figures it out!!

Enjoy your trip!! And the surprise!!

Mammabruski
06-06-2012, 11:02 PM
Our trip is a surprise for my DD as well. She's 5 and we keep telling her we're going on a road trip to visit her uncle. We'll wait until we get reall

Isn't it exciting!! I'm still trying to figure out how to exactly break the news...:mickey:

j2k
06-07-2012, 12:35 AM
Yes it is! I bought a few new Disney movies for her to watch on the ride there. I also bought a few Disney Princesses, Toy Story, and Mickey mini coloring books for her to have in the backseat. I don't know if we'll tell her when we get really close or let her figure it out. It's so much fun!! I hope your trip is fabulous!!