PDA

View Full Version : December weekend visit

ginny57
05-28-2012, 01:31 PM
I'll be heading to Disney in December(7-10). I'll be arriving on Friday AM (staying at AoA) and coming home on Monday night. Its a quick trip actually planned around going to Tampa on Sunday to see the Eagles / Bucs game. I want to make the best of my limited time and enjoy the Christmas season in the parks and resorts.

So, with only a few days, how should I divide my time? What are the things at the parks I should simply not miss?

Minniemouse15
05-28-2012, 06:05 PM
Magic Kingdom is a really fun park to visit. There is a lot of things to do, from shopping on Main Street, or riding rides. Space Moutain, Tunder Moutain, Splash Mountain are all rides that I LOVE to go on when we visit.
Animal kingdom, you could use about half a day there. There isn't much to do there, but Mount Everest is really fun to do and so is Dino land. The Lion King show at Camp Minnie And Mickey is such a great show. Another good show is It's A Bug Life.
Epcot, visiting all of the countires are really fun, so is test track, misson space and Soarin.

Lastly Hollywood Studios could be a half day too, Aerosmith and Tower of Terror are good rides. The muppets is a cool 3D show. Beauty and the Beast are great too!

Have Fun! :mickey: