PDA

View Full Version : Can you rent points, and how does that work?

AmandaChan
05-27-2012, 02:43 PM
I've heard of renting points from people... how does that work? Is there any way to get a good deal from it? Just curious :mickey:

dlpmikki
05-27-2012, 03:28 PM
We don't do rentals on this board.

There is a lot of trust involved in renting. If you look at the sticky topics at the top you will see one by DVCMike on renting safeguards. Points are currently available anywhere from $10-$14 a point. This can make rooms seem very good value.

If you do a search on DVC rental you will find lots of sites that do rental to explore.

AmandaChan
05-27-2012, 03:47 PM
We don't do rentals on this board.

There is a lot of trust involved in renting. If you look at the sticky topics at the top you will see one by DVCMike on renting safeguards. Points are currently available anywhere from $10-$14 a point. This can make rooms seem very good value.

If you do a search on DVC rental you will find lots of sites that do rental to explore.

Thank you! I wasn't looking to do rentals with anyone on the board, was just curious if that is something that some people do? I will look into it.. thanks!

TheDuckRocks
05-28-2012, 09:27 AM
Look at the left hand side of this screen, scroll down to sponsors and click. Scroll down to The Timeshare Store - they do point rentals for about $12 each and are an approved Intercot sponsor. That was how we were able to get extra points for our up coming 50th anniversary trip.

AmandaChan
05-30-2012, 11:03 AM
Look at the left hand side of this screen, scroll down to sponsors and click. Scroll down to The Timeshare Store - they do point rentals for about $12 each and are an approved Intercot sponsor. That was how we were able to get extra points for our up coming 50th anniversary trip.

thanks!