PDA

View Full Version : DD for lunch

Crow
05-27-2012, 11:17 AM
prob b grabbing lunch Tues here.
i like Raglan Rd, ate here a few times. never tried Bongos, but i ate at a cuban place in Philly recently that was good so am tempted since i like trying diff places. Paradiso sounds like it might b worth a shot too..:marg:
so any opinions on which to use my TIW 20% off at.

LandFan
05-27-2012, 12:14 PM
We like Raglan Road too!:thumbsup: Especially when they have the dancers.

I'm not so sure about the other two. I like Cuban too but haven't heard very good things about Bongo's and I haven't heard ANYTHING about Paradiso which doesn't bode well - perhaps someone will come along soon with info on these two...

ElenitaB
05-27-2012, 01:54 PM
We've been to Paradiso and while I thought their apps were great, I wouldn't go there again to eat. What about either Wolfgang Puck Cafe or even the Express location? Or trying out the new menu at House of Blues?

Crow
05-27-2012, 02:02 PM
ive tried the new menu at HOB at AC. idk..ive been there before, but I do have a rest cert i mayb able to use along w TIW. i ate at Wolfgang but thats been a long time ago. that time i had lobster ravioli which was good.

Kairi_7378
05-27-2012, 04:52 PM
I think I'd do Raglan Road out of the three you've listed.

(Not sure where you've tried Cuban in Philly, but we enjoyed a meal recently at Alma de Cuba.)

Crow
05-27-2012, 05:19 PM
Cuba Libre on 2 nd street, about a block from customs house. on monday they had a special, basically all you could eat from the app section of the menu for $29. it was good.
I havent heard much about Bongos either, but its been there for yrs. RR ive been to on a few diff trips:beer: