PDA

View Full Version : Walls

Paradise Pier Pinocchio
05-26-2012, 02:20 AM
"and the walls....come tumbling down....."

So excited. Since my last visit walls have come down around the Carthay Theatre as well as the Carthay Circle fountain and around the Cove Bar.

Oh and the premier of the T party.

Can't wait to go and check out the progress. Seems things are changing rapidly now.

Whew.
I'll take pics if anyone has specific requests of pics that they want to see.

:smickey:

Disney4us2
05-26-2012, 02:37 AM
OMG....I am so excited to hear this. I will be there tomorrow... can't wait to see what is going on now.

tinkwest
05-26-2012, 09:49 AM
We were there the day BEFORE some walls came down. Figures. Going again on Wednesday. I'm excited!

Disney4us2
05-28-2012, 01:35 PM
We were there on Saturday. The Carthay Circle Theater looks fantastic. They had a couple of CM's there handing out dining reservation cards. There were menu's as well. It is pricey to say the least, but I will try it at least once. There is also a fountain near the CCT and once the other walls come down will look great.

The entrance to the Hollwoodland (Hollywood Backlot) look great. Gone are the elephants and the Hollywood Studios signage. You can see some of the tops of the buildings where Greetings and the train used to be.

I took some pictures to share my report of what I experienced. Can't wait to see the finished project.

http://www.photobucket.com/carthaycircletheater

Paradise Pier Pinocchio
05-29-2012, 04:15 PM
Marci, I agree that it is pricey. Will probably only go once myself just to check it out. Plus the fact that it is the same chef from Napa Rose coming up with the menu. If I want Napa Rose, I will go to Napa Rose.

I can't wait for the remainder of the walls to come down and be able to walk directly into the park not having to go "backstage" any longer.

:smickey: