PDA

View Full Version : Celebrating Graduation.. Perks?

DisneyFreak23
05-25-2012, 10:25 PM
I'm not quite sure where to post this, so mods feel free to move it as necessary.

I am going to Disney World June 4th through 10th with just my best friend Sara. We are both 18 and have just graduated high school. Both of us have been to Disney several times previous (that's why our parents are okay with us going by ourselves.)

I was wondering if anyone knows if Disney can do anything to help us celebrate our graduation? I know that Disney sells the graduation cap ears, which we know we will be buying, but I was wondering if they can do anything else to make our trip more magical. Do they have a button for graduates? I know they have the 1st visit, Birthday etc..

If any one has any information, it would be greatly appreciated :) Thanks guys!

micky95
05-26-2012, 06:47 AM
i think i've seen graduation buttons before but if they don't have them i know they have some that have i'm celebrating and you fill in the rest.tell cast members that your celebrtaing graduating, sometimes they'll do little extra things for you.oh to be young and at disney.enjoy your trip and best wishes for your future.:mickey:

Kairi_7378
05-26-2012, 06:58 AM
Congratulations! How cool that you are going on a vacation with your friend to celebrate. I haven't seen graduation buttons (but I don't tend to go during graduation season) but I have seen the "Celebration" buttons. I'm not sure if you're eating at any sit down restaurants, but you can call WDW Dining and have your celebration noted in your reservation. Sometimes they will do something to make your meal a little more magical (confetti, free dessert, etc.).

Katzateer
05-26-2012, 07:35 AM
Have a great time! My daughter and her best friend went on a graduation trip in September because they couldn't work it out this spring. They had a great time!

My daughter that graduates in 2 weeks and I were at WDW a few weeks ago. The CM I talked to said most of the merchandise is put out for grad night parties but we saw the ears and Stephanie got a very cute keychain she put on her book bag. It is a graduation cap with Mickey ears and says 2012. It is made out of the same material the soft magnets are. Very cute.

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
05-26-2012, 08:05 AM
They no longer have the graduation buttons at WDW. You have to take the "I'm Celebrating" button and fill it in (Bring a Bright Bold Sharpie).

My DD graduates 2 weeks from today and we are then driving down to spend 10 days in the World. I ordered her 2012 cap ears when the website had a huge sale.