PDA

View Full Version : Candlelight Processional dinner packages

The Hitchhiking Ghost
05-25-2012, 11:13 AM
Have they released information for CP dinner packages yet?

With the recent Pin Code we received for free dining, we booked a Nov/Dec trip and are closing in on our 180 reservation window.

I think in 2010 we used the DDP for a CP package at Coral Reef. I think it was 1TS but can't recall. Are the CP dinner packages usually 1TS or does it depend on the restaurant (I would assume LeCellier to be 2TS).

slheflin
05-25-2012, 04:09 PM
Yes, I just saw it on Disney's website.

slheflin
05-25-2012, 04:25 PM
Ok, I thought I saw it, but now I can't find it...

The Hitchhiking Ghost
05-29-2012, 04:34 PM
Ok, I thought I saw it, but now I can't find it...

I couldn't find anything on the Disney website that allowed me to book. I checked another website and they had 2011 historical data and said CP dinner packages were not bookable until July 2011, so am guessing it will be the same this year.

Gator
05-29-2012, 04:48 PM
Sound like we'll be there about the same time. The last time we went for Christmas was 2008, and I remember there being extreme difficulties in getting ADRs for all the Epcot restaurants because they blocked off lots of time slots for CP. Then when July rolled around, you could get ADRs for the CP. I'm sure it will be the same. It does make Christmas time a hassle, but I guess it's ok when we get a PIN code.:D

The Hitchhiking Ghost
05-30-2012, 10:09 AM
Sound like we'll be there about the same time. The last time we went for Christmas was 2008, and I remember there being extreme difficulties in getting ADRs for all the Epcot restaurants because they blocked off lots of time slots for CP. Then when July rolled around, you could get ADRs for the CP. I'm sure it will be the same. It does make Christmas time a hassle, but I guess it's ok when we get a PIN code.:D

We have the same free dining pin code. Unfortunately when we went down in 2010 the CP dinner packages were (if I recall correctly) amped up to a 2TS if using the DDP. I think prior to that you could book a CP package and only use 1TS entitlement. Similar to LeCellier's popularity driving it up to a 2TS entitlement for dinner (popularity vs. quality) the same goes for the CP. It's continued popularity and high demand have allowed Disney to require a premium for the dinner package.