PDA

View Full Version : Made our ADR's for our Fall Trip

Kairi_7378
05-23-2012, 09:29 PM
Once again, we are planning a somewhat last minute trip to the World. I just finished making my ADR's for the trip:

Arrival night: No ADR but we will be getting CS Fish and Chips at Epcot. (A first for me.)
Night 2: Kona Cafe (A first for us... We will finally make it to see the Poly!)
Night 3: Kouzzina (A first for us. We've never been to the Boardwalk area before, either.)
Night 4: Sanaa (A repeat. Loved our meal here last year.)
Night 5: CA Grill (Our last night tradition.)

Coral Reef was in the running for a while with Kona and Kouzzina. Is this restaurant better than either of the two I've chosen?

tinksmom02
05-23-2012, 10:09 PM
Personally, I think both Kona and Kouzzina are both far better than Coral Reef. Others will differ, I'm sure. And we've never actually had dinner at Kona. Coral Reef has the aquarium going for it, but we've never been impressed with the food or the service.

disneydeb
05-23-2012, 11:39 PM
We have been to Coral Reef and have been pleased with the food and service every time. We usually do OHana instead of Kona and we have never done Kouzina, so I can't compare those two choices.

Your choices sound good though!:thumbsup:

Enjoy!

Tinkerbella16
05-24-2012, 11:28 AM
I haven't been to those you listed except one.. Great choice for Kona! I will be dining there twice during my September solo trip! Dinner for my 2nd night and breakfast the morning after. I never had a bad meal there yet and its become a tradition to eat there each trip!

We weren't too crazy for Coral Reef last time we went there, its more just atmosphere that we liked. The food was just average.

Crow
05-24-2012, 12:45 PM
been a few trips since went to Kona..idk i dont remember the last time being as good.
havent tried Cat on BW since it changed over, but its good to see the area.
Ca Grill..i like it a lot..the sushi is among the best Ive had and a good view
fish and chips is a good choice, im sure Ill b having some