PDA

View Full Version : Yeah! Christmas 2012, here we come!

WRWDisney
05-22-2012, 10:01 AM
Just got off the phone with MS and was able to book a 2 bedroom at OKW for December 22-28! Christmas with Mickey again! In-Laws already have a studio booked (cash) at OKW, so we are set. Took some leg work this time. Needed my Brother-in-law's cousin to transfer points to make this one happen. Now it will be our family, my in-laws and my sister's family for an OKW-Disney Christmas!

I think we will avoid the, "planning a big trip drama" by having a studio for cash and a two bedroom. If someone has to drop out, we can always cancel the studio with minimal notice (no points to worry about).

Really looking forward to this. Does anyone remember when Candle Light Processional dining became available?

slheflin
05-24-2012, 01:58 PM
We'll be at SSR (Treehouse) from December 22-28 too :) It'll be our first Christmas with the Mouse and we CANNOT wait!

Claudielou
05-24-2012, 02:06 PM
We are going to be there the 15th thru the 26th. We can hardly wait. We will be there for my birthday and for Christmas. We told all our kids that we would not be home for Christmas this year.:cheer: We will be at Animal Kingdom Lodge and Kidani Village.

WRWDisney
05-29-2012, 01:21 PM
Slheflin and Claudielou, enjoy!

Slheflin, you will love it! We did our first Christmas three years ago and couldn't wait to go back. Make sure you make time to visit the resorts to see their decorations. Also, be sure to see the Candle Light Processional, as well as the Osborne Lights Spectacular.

Claudielou, those are almost the came dates we were there in 2009. You get some great, slower days, before it gets crazy. And your birthday in WDW! Doesn't get much better (I wouldn't know, I've never been there, but our DS will actually be celebrating his first birthday, not in the parks, in over 5 years).

Both of you have an amazing time:thumbsup:

Claudielou
05-29-2012, 02:11 PM
We are so looking forward to all the Christmas stuff!:deer: Anybody know the best things to do Christmas week. It sounds like it will really get busy then! I'm hoping the 10 days being there will give us time to do stuff we have missed before. The only problem with that is, with all the extra Christmas activities, we will just have MORE we want to do!!!:dizzy: Such a problem right?:thumbsup: