PDA

View Full Version : Another trip w her not to b. now where

Crow
05-16-2012, 11:46 PM
I had recently booked WL CL & Dolphin w AP for May-June. w gf. for the third time this trip w her is not to be, as her uncle just died and the same day her aunt & grandmother were in a car accident. so she cant go. due to ..circumstances we arent together much.
and I wont b able to take a vacation most likely the rest of t yr since i have been off work due to wrist surgery etc
so. I thought of taking my nephew, but due to a bad situation there looks like i cant. i may possibly go w a friend. but he likes cheaper accomadations, food etc
Im going to cancel the Dolphin and book another place. i was almost thinking of extending WL CL but thats $. any thoughts of places, mod possibly that might have AP rate first wk of June
he could probably get Shades of Green also w his military..but maybe military at Dis places might b better than AP
Maybe Coronado..

Pirate Granny
05-17-2012, 07:54 AM
We liked shades of green...might be a nice change for you...although no where near the level of CL.

Crow
05-17-2012, 11:07 AM
SOG is nice. stayed there twice when my friend used his military discount. I think its a deluxe at a value or mod price. the buffet used to b a decent value also. my aunt recently stayed there.
we walked to Poly, T&T center usually rather than using the buses.