PDA

View Full Version : Hats off to Intercot and Magical Journeys

Itchy
05-16-2012, 02:35 PM
I would like to say that two of the best things that have happened when it comes to planning for a Disney Vacation are as follows.

Intercot:
I have seen other Disney chat sites and I don't think that they come close to Intercot.

Intercot folks are always happy to lend there expertice and advise to any and all that may ask. Like one big happy family.

Magical Journeys:
If it weren't for Magical Journeys being a sponsor of Intercot I would never have found this great service. I have dealt with Denise since I have used Magical Journeys for booking my vacations. Denise has always does the utmost to make the process as least stressful and easy as possible. I am sure that all of the representives are just as dedicated to their clients.

Again thank you for both of your services.:mickey:

Tygger7
05-16-2012, 03:14 PM
I couldn't agree more with your post!!! Three cheers for Intercot & Magical Journeys!! :party:

PopPhan
05-16-2012, 03:43 PM
Got to agree with this 100% +!!!!

INTERCOT is the best of the sites relating Disney information, tips, opinions, etc. on the web!!

Magical Journeys, and Denise, have always been :number1: in my book!! Also, Nanci and Kathy at MJ have been great to work with on those occasions when Denise wasn't available!

disneymom15
05-16-2012, 03:54 PM
Intercot and Terrisue rock:thumbsup::thumbsup:

disneydeb
05-16-2012, 04:00 PM
Intercot is the place where I have met some of my best Disney friends:thumbsup:

and WENDY of Magical Journeys is wonderful too!:thumbsup:

goofyfan4466
05-16-2012, 04:07 PM
Thumbs up to Magical journey's & Kathy peacock. :thumbsup::thumbsup: We can't wait for our July cruise on the Dream !! WOOHOO

minnie04
05-16-2012, 04:11 PM
Intercot & Wendy Are the best !!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::mickey:

mook3y
05-16-2012, 04:27 PM
I couldn't agree more with your post!!! Three cheers for Intercot & Magical Journeys!! :party:

Hip Hip Horray! :joy:
Hip Hip Horray! :woohoo:
Hip Hip Horray! :fworks:

Niecyboo
05-16-2012, 09:05 PM
Thanks guys! Maybe I'm biased, but I have some of the best clients!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
05-20-2012, 01:56 PM
Yep, Intercot, MJs & Wendy are the best, as I'm sure all the agents at MJ are!