PDA

View Full Version : Question about pictures and such

crltkcagle
05-16-2012, 10:56 AM
My hubby and I are letting our kids go to the water park with my parents while we escape to Epcot for the day. We are celebrating our tenth anniversary and we have always wanted to enjoy the countries without the MOM I'm bored speech. LOL Anyway I also wanted to take some photos that day of just me and dh. I have heard about them doing pictures at some of the resorts and was curious if you had to book this? And I wanted to ask opinions on where we should take the pictures? I know when we visit the Poly and Wilderness Lodge there are usually photographers there. Any info? thoughts? Ideas?

:mickey:

cer
05-16-2012, 11:53 AM
I don't know if you want a private photo session or what, but we have been able to get some good pictures with just the two of us with the photopass photographers. I remember there is a place around Germany and another on the bridge near France that are particularly nice.

Good luck!

stephicakes
05-16-2012, 01:35 PM
Last September it was just DH and I in WDW for my birthday trip and we got a WONDERFUL picture of us taken by a photopass photographer in EPCOT sitting in front of the fountain in Morocco!! He just happened to be wandering by...

I am not sure about the professional Disney photographers although I have seen other posts about this and someone will come by to help out.

Enjoy your special day together! :)

Disney Doll
05-16-2012, 04:26 PM
If you are interested in the private portrait sessions at the resorts here's the info:

You can have professional portraits taken of you and your family while you're at Walt Disney World. You'll have the beautiful resorts as your backdrop as they take dozens of photos. You need to make a reservation, so for more information or to schedule a portrait session, call 407-934-4004.

You can have your portrait session done at these resorts:
-- Grand Floridian
-- Polynesian
-- Beach Club
-- Wilderness Lodge
-- Animal Kingdom Lodge

You can choose from Professional Print packages or get all of your session images on the Professional Portrait CD (separate from Disney's PhotoPass PhotoCD). Because the CD purchase gives you full copyright of your pictures, you can have prints done at less expensive places. And since they are kept separate on their own PhotoPass Card ID, you can use this online for the different products on Disney's PhotoPass website.

We did a family session at Grand Floridian back in 2008 for my son's 1st birthday and we got some really cute pictures on the beach. It is kind of pricey and the photographers are kind of hit or miss so you may be better off just enjoying your day at EPCOT and taking a few free shots there. I wouldn't want to waste my childless time trekking to a resort for a full blown portrait session. :secret: