PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood &Vine Character breakfast opinions?

j2k
05-11-2012, 11:46 PM
I scheduled the Hollywood & Vine character breakfast because it has Playhouse Disney characters. If you've been there, what is your opinion? Is it worth the time and money?

whitney37354
05-18-2012, 02:16 PM
We enjoyed it. It was the least crowded of all the character meals we did. The characters were slow in coming around, so don't be in a hurry to get out. DD enjoyed dancing with the CM several times between characters. I enjoyed that the buffet had cold cereal on it.

j2k
05-18-2012, 02:40 PM
Thanks Whitney!! Which characters were there?

Gator
05-31-2012, 11:35 PM
Last time we were there, two years ago, they still had JoJo and Goliath roaming around. And they'd been off tv for years. I've seen Handy Manny and the Little Einsteins. I don't know who's there anymore. But the CM hosts really keep the place hopping with fun and dancing. The little kids will really love it.

amorillo
06-02-2012, 10:44 AM
we dined there february 2011. at that time the characters were special agent oso, handy manny, leo & june (from the little einsteins). although, i've heard jake (from the neverland pirates show) has been added. my little one (3 at the time) had a blast! she was up singing and dancing with the characters! she still asks to watch the video of it! well worth the price of the meal, in my opinion. :D we made our reservation for this coming october and can't wait!