PDA

View Full Version : Uuummmm....What's up with 10/30???

SurferStitch
05-10-2012, 12:10 PM
I tried to order MNSSHP tickets for the party on 10/30, and the site states that they don't go on sale until midnight, 10/30.

There are several days where tickets are only being sold the day of the event.

We've gone the day before Halloween before with pre-purchased tickets. What's the deal?

BrerGnat
05-10-2012, 01:05 PM
My guess, and it's only a guess, is that they want to reserve the 30th and 31st so that guests can purchase tickets closer to the event. Not everyone plans so far out, and are not thinking about MNSSHP in May. I bet they have gotten complaints from people who want to attend the party, but then find out it was sold out 6 months prior.

minnie04
05-10-2012, 01:22 PM
My guess, and it's only a guess, is that they want to reserve the 30th and 31st so that guests can purchase tickets closer to the event. Not everyone plans so far out, and are not thinking about MNSSHP in May. I bet they have gotten complaints from people who want to attend the party, but then find out it was sold out 6 months prior.

Ok, but they should be looking just like the rest of us 6 months early..lol I was thinking maybe people are buying up all the tickets and putting them on EBAY and other sites to try and make money off them. :mad:

I know they go on sale every year in May.

Tygger7
05-10-2012, 01:38 PM
This caused me some panic today as well...but go back and look again. Just above where it says you can't purchase until 10/30, it will list "Advanced Purchase" tickets. That's where you select & purchase your tickets. It's really confusing the way it's laid out...you have to make sure you're looking at the correct line.

Hope this helps!!

Wolf
05-10-2012, 02:14 PM
scroll down abit further, last night when I bought our tickets they had
date:adult presale/ date:child presale/ date:adult day of price/date:child day of price options.