PDA

View Full Version : Do you tell people???

minnie04
05-09-2012, 01:57 PM
That you belong to "Intercot" and login everyday and tell stories, ask questions, VENT, etc... I was just wondering. I keep this place to myself...lol. I don’t know why, but I do. I mention to people that I have a place I go to, to ask questions about Disney, but I don’t tell them where. I’m not ashamed to be on here. I just like knowing I have a special place where people for the most part think the way I do about Disney.

Also do you ever look around at the parks and see people and say (to yourself) I wonder if that is so and so from Intercot. Or hmmm they look like they would belong.

PopPhan
05-09-2012, 02:15 PM
I tell everybody!

INTERCOT is the biggest, best Disney family outside of my own!!!

For information, planning tips and ideas, and just catching up with what is going on at the parks, you can't beat INTERCOT!!!!

disneymom15
05-09-2012, 02:49 PM
I tell anyone who shows an interest in taking a Disney vacation. Intercot is my first suggestion to them, Magical Journeys is the second.

I also look at people and wonder if they're fellow Intercotee's.

Auntie B
05-09-2012, 03:14 PM
Yep, I share this site with people and always direct them to MJ.

minnie04
05-09-2012, 03:48 PM
OK I guess I could share my happy place with friends...lol Who knows they might already be on here and I wouldn’t even know it..:D

The one thing I do share is MJ. I tell everyone if they want to plan the perfect vacation without doing all the work. They need to email Wendy @ MJ, she will hook them up with all the rates and goodies of Disney... :thumbsup:

stephicakes
05-09-2012, 04:44 PM
You are not alone! Although I do tell people about this site, I don't think they know how into it I am. :mickey: Except my DH - he loves that I can get info & ask questions here. When he comes home from work he will ask, "What's new with Intercot & Disney today?!" or if he's having a tough day at work he will ask me to text him something fun that I heard on Intercot to cheer him up. Good stuff :thumbsup:

AllDisney
05-09-2012, 05:08 PM
If someone is really interested in getting more information about Disney I do refer them. If someone is planning a vacation I always tell them about MJ:number1:

mook3y
05-09-2012, 06:22 PM
OK I guess I could share my happy place with friends...lol Who knows they might already be on here and I wouldn’t even know it..:D

The one thing I do share is MJ. I tell everyone if they want to plan the perfect vacation without doing all the work. They need to email Wendy @ MJ, she will hook them up with all the rates and goodies of Disney... :thumbsup:

Wendy Rocks! :rocker:

Tink#64
05-10-2012, 12:42 AM
The only peeps that I share my Intercot obsession with are those that are planing a WDW trip! Otherwise - they'd just think I was crazy! :crazy: Of course you guys "Get it", but non WDW peeps - umm - not so much! This is where I come everyday for my little piece of the magic of WDW, and the non Disney peeps don't get the magic anyway - so why bother?! :D Hello my name is Shari & I'm a WDW fanatic! And then I have to answer stupid questions & defend what I love because "They" just don't get it! NOPE! Why bother with the muggles! :nope:

minnie04
05-10-2012, 08:57 AM
The only peeps that I share my Intercot obsession with are those that are planing a WDW trip! Otherwise - they'd just think I was crazy! :crazy: Of course you guys "Get it", but non WDW peeps - umm - not so much! This is where I come everyday for my little piece of the magic of WDW, and the non Disney peeps don't get the magic anyway - so why bother?! :D Hello my name is Shari & I'm a WDW fanatic! And then I have to answer stupid questions & defend what I love because "They" just don't get it! NOPE! Why bother with the muggles! :nope:

Exactly!!! :thumbsup: