PDA

View Full Version : Resort Fees

Belle of the Ball 051411
05-07-2012, 01:32 PM
Besides room rates, taxes, mini-bar, room service, etc., do the WDW Resorts charge "resort fees"? If so, what is the daily rate?

Fangorn
05-07-2012, 01:53 PM
The Disney resorts do not have a resort fee. The Swan and Dolphin do, but they're not operated by Disney. I believe the resort fee is $14/day. There is also a $15/day parking fee.

Steve

JerseyDad
05-07-2012, 01:54 PM
...the only things that I can think of were extra room related fees were the internet usage fees (not applicable now due to free WiFi availability in room)....and...rental of fridges in value resorts...a non-issue now since all rooms have fridges

Belle of the Ball 051411
05-07-2012, 02:13 PM
Okay, thanks!!! I had heard that the Dolphin & Swan had resort fees but couldn't remember about the other "main" Disney resorts.

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
05-07-2012, 05:36 PM
No mini-bars at WDW resorts - wifi is now free in ALL WDW Resorts, and Fridges are now available in almost all the WDW Resorts (still installing in the AllStars and Pop Resorts). While the Swan and Dolphin charge fees, WDW Resorts do not.

chrim
05-12-2012, 03:21 AM
In addition to what others have said, there is also an up-charge for valet parking at Deluxe WDW resorts. Self-parking is still free at all Disney run resorts, however. (There is a self parking fee at the non-Disney resorts: Swan & Dolphin, Bonnet Creek resorts, and Hotel Plaza Blvd. resorts. Also, if you are at one of those non-Disney resorts, you don't get free parking at the theme parks either.)