PDA

View Full Version : Possible Schedule Change: Epcot Day & Big Event

John
05-04-2012, 05:44 PM
Right now Disney is not allowing us or anyone apparently to book Illuminations viewing areas. We have a request in and are in the queue but it doesn't look good.

So, instead - we are looking at doing a breakfast prior to park opening at the Living Seas (private area - very cool - more details later) with a special guest to start the day. This will be our big meet where if you go - you get swag, glowy stuff etc. Cost TBD. There is the POTENTIAL that we could do a Soarin ride at the conclusion as the first ride of the day. Won't know for sure for a little while but they are checking into it and getting back to me.

Then later in the day, we'll have a special meet and greet at Norway for the same folks who registered for the morning event with another special guest.

From there, we'll head to a pre-determined meeting spot for a group viewing of illuminations. IF we get a private area, we'll let you know at a later date but at this time, I can't promise it due to the ever growing popularity of the food and wine festival and expected crowds.

So, as soon as we can nail down costs, we'll put a sign up and paypal payment page up and online for you to register to attend the Breakfast Meet.

That's all for now, wanted to keep you posted! :number1:

Fangorn
05-04-2012, 06:57 PM
Thanks fo letting us know, John!

This sounds like a great alternative to me.

Steve

TikiGoddess
05-04-2012, 09:32 PM
I think I like the idea of a breakfast better than a dessert party. What a nice way to start the day!

Kathy

AvaNellMouse
05-04-2012, 09:54 PM
Thank you so much for all that you are doing to make this event possible. I know that regardless of the specific events, it will be amazing to be at WDW and meet the people I have been "talking" to for nine years!

BriarRose0708
05-04-2012, 10:16 PM
Bummer about the dessert party but I am positive that whatever you decide to do it will be awesome and I will be there :mickey:

Buttercup
05-05-2012, 09:19 PM
Sounds like a great alternative to me too! Keep us in the loop! :mickey:

jennsky
05-06-2012, 04:46 PM
Breakfast idea sounds great. Let us know! :number1:

disneykidsince1970
05-10-2012, 10:46 AM
even tho I can't go :( , I agree that breakfast is a great (and often overlooked) social opportunity! I'm sure it will be awesome!! :party: