PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Epcot Event: Agent P's World Showcase Adventure

brownie
05-04-2012, 10:51 AM
If you're interested in helping Agent P stop Dr. Doofenshmirtz and his inators, join me on Saturday, October 27, 2012 at 11am in Epcot at the Agent P's World Showcase Adventure stand near the entrance to World Showcase.

We'll be discussing the event in this thread and passing on more details as we get closer to INTERCOT 15. If you plan on participating, please post here to let me know so I have an idea of how many of us there'll be.

Hey, where's Perry?

NJGIRL
05-04-2012, 11:12 AM
Steve, me and my husband want to do this but it will depend on what time we do the Segway Tour. We never got to do Kim Possible because the kids were not interested, so this will be the perfect opportunity. Will let you know for sure once we decide on the time.
We do have lunch at 1:00 in Italy. How long is this adventure?

AgentC
05-04-2012, 11:19 AM
I think my family will be doing this. Me, husband and two kids.

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-04-2012, 11:40 AM
We are 100% into this one!

Me, DH and DD ... let's save the world! (again)

Fangorn
05-04-2012, 12:17 PM
Steve,

count DW and I in.

Curse you, Perry the Platypus!!!

Steve
:mickey:

CajunDisneyDad
05-04-2012, 12:50 PM
lol wish we could join you, but we will definatly check it out when we go in December!

Fangorn
05-04-2012, 03:21 PM
Walt Disney World citizens:

Major Monogram here. Don’t worry, this is a secure line. This transmission comes to you on behalf of O.W.C.A. (Organization Without a Cool Acronym) and we need your help. Our best man – er, platypus – has been detained while working undercover as the Flynn-Fletcher family pet, Perry the platypus.

The family has gone on vacation, and Agent P is stuck in a cat carrier. That’s put us in a pickle, because, make no mistake, evil never sleeps! In fact, our sources are saying that Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz has more schemes up
his sleeve. That’s where you come in. Agent P always foils Dr. Doofenshmirtz’s evil plots, but in the agent’s absence, the villain has grown
bold!

The tri-state area may breathe easier, but the world had best be vigilant, as he’s targeted six countries in which to run amok. Mexico, France, China, Germany, Norway and Japan are
in dire need of agents to protect them from Doofenshmirtz’s ‘Inator’ devices. We’ve managed to gather intelligence on the bad doctor’s plans. For instance, some customs agents in Mexico laughed at the embarrassing haircut in Doofenshmirtz’s old passport photo
– not that his current "do" is all that much better. He’s vowed revenge with his Flashbackinator. Take my word for it, we want the 1980s right where we left ’em – in the past!

If that’s not bad enough, Doofenshmirtz is furious with China because his fortune didn’t come true. He’s created a De-Pandinator, which will take the beloved black-andwhite
pandas and turn them into boring monochromatic bears. It’s just too evil to bear thinking about.

Our best decoders have discovered that these nefarious plans begin in late June. Your mission calls for you to report to World Showcase at 1100 hours, receive your assignments and embark on Disney Phineas & Ferb:Agent P’s World Showcase Adventure! We give our agents the very best technology. What appears to be a simple cell phone will actually deliver your mission briefs, reveal secret clues and trigger special events to help thwart Dr. Doofenshmirtz.

Assemble your team, large or small, at any one of the distribution points around the World Showcase Promenade to begin your fight against evil. We’ve found that junior agents are particularly suited for these missions. It’s important to stay inconspicuous while you’re
looking for robotic trolls in Norway or deactivating an Inator in Japan, so sample the cultural cuisine or use an attraction as an evil-scientist distraction.

This transmission will disguise itself as a magazine article upon completion.

The above intel was acquired from the latest issue of Eyes and Ears, the CM magazine.

Steve

brownie
05-05-2012, 11:27 AM
Steve, me and my husband want to do this but it will depend on what time we do the Segway Tour. We never got to do Kim Possible because the kids were not interested, so this will be the perfect opportunity. Will let you know for sure once we decide on the time.
We do have lunch at 1:00 in Italy. How long is this adventure?

It's really up to you. For Kim Possible, I think each of the missions took 10-15 minutes. The missions take place around World Showcase. For Kim Possible, the mission was contained in one country, so you weren't going from country to country to complete the mission. You should be fine with a 1pm lunch in Italy.

TikiGoddess
05-05-2012, 06:27 PM
I will most likely be around for this meet!

Kathy

Jared
05-05-2012, 07:04 PM
I will most likely be around for this meet!

Kathy
I may swing by as well!