PDA

View Full Version : Special Pins, celebrations.

texas211
05-03-2012, 10:05 PM
Well, we've been at WDW since Sunday. In Fact, Sunday at the MK, i decided to propose to my longtime GF in front of the castle. One of the CM's gave us a "Just Engaged" pin to wear. She's been doing so, and getting all kinds of hello's, and free cake at one place.

I was wondering what sort of pins does WDW have? I saw BDay and Anniversary?

I'm going to keep my eyes open as tomorrow is our last full day, and we'll be at MK again.

Kairi_7378
05-03-2012, 10:32 PM
I have seen "Happy Birthday," "I'm Celebrating," "First Visit," "Just Engaged," "Just Married," and "Grand Gathering." During our last trip, DH And DS both celebrated birthdays and we got several pins (including an "I'm celebrating one for me... the CMs said it wasn't fair that I wasn't wearing a pin!)

Belle of the Ball 051411
05-03-2012, 10:40 PM
Congratulations on your recent engagement!!! How magical! When DH and I were there last May for our honeymoon we received "Happily Ever After" buttons.

TheVBs
05-04-2012, 07:58 AM
Congratulations! :mickey:

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
05-04-2012, 11:16 AM
Congrats on your engagement!
Other Buttons:
Happy Anniversary
Just Married
1st Visit
Family Reunion
Happily Everafter
And the I'm Celebrating - you fill in the Celebration.

texas211
05-06-2012, 02:48 PM
Maybe we'll have to do the just married one ... hmm :)

It was fun teasing her.. I proposed in front of the castle, but the rest of week kidded her that, "I should have done it in line at Star Tours, or in the Tiki Room, or as we go down the plume at Star Tours.