PDA

View Full Version : Transportation Cards

CU Tiger
05-03-2012, 02:20 PM
Has any ever collected all the transportation trading card given out by the CMs? During our last trip we tried, but was only able to get one from a boat captain and one from the monorail driver. None of the other transportation CMs had them when we asked.:mickey:

Briansmom
05-03-2012, 06:52 PM
On my DS's first trip in 2008 we hit the jackpot with one of the monorail CM's. It was kind of late and we were standing first in line at the Epcot station...there werent very many people around. But this one CM kinda took up with us and our son and he ended up giving him just about everything in his pocket! I never really paid them much attention as far as if they were different, etc, but I just got them out of our Passporter just now....it ends up the guy gave us the whole set of monorail cards! I didnt even know these existed until then and didnt know the other transportation services had them till reading this post. We will have to try to get the remaining six cards that we don't have this September. Of course, who knows....that might be one of the things that went by the wayside with budget cuts. That would be sad. :( But we will keep our fingers crossed!:mickey:

whitney37354
05-08-2012, 11:00 AM
The cards were something I wasn't aware of before our June '10 trip. One morning we were at the CR waiting for the morning monorail and they were still doing the morning test runs. We had to wait for a couple of the test runs & each time a CM gave DD a card. They look good in our scrapbook!