PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Question

disneymomma2010
05-01-2012, 10:26 PM
On our first day we will be going to AK. They close at 7:00 and we have ressies for Rainforest at 7:30. When we are done eating, say at 9 or 9:30, will there still be buses running to AK two hours after closing to pick up the people at Rainforest? Or will I need to drive that day?

I ask because I had an awful experience last year. We had ressies for 1900 park fare at I think 8:30 or some time around then. We were leaving from POR and we stood forever at the bus stop waiting for a bus to take us to MK, and we were leaving an hour early. Finally I asked a bus driver and he said no buses were going to MK because they closed at 7 for the MNSSHP. So we had to get a bus to downtown disney and then one to Grand Floridian. We were an hour late for our ressie and had to beg them to let us in. Definately do not want to have an experience like that again. It was awful.:sob:

JenniferS.
05-02-2012, 06:51 AM
That doesn't make sense to me. The people going to the MNSSHP need to take the bus over to MK. Some people don't necessarily go to the party on time (ie: dinner ressies). I have no idea about your ? though, but I'm sure someone that does will come along.

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-02-2012, 09:17 AM
We've had late ADR's before and never had a problem getting back from the parks. In fact, both times there was a CM at the bus station asking people where they were going and getting busses sorted.

But, if you're worried (and it will be late), since it sounds like you have a car it might be easier just to drive and be able to leave as soon as you're done.

disneymomma2010
05-02-2012, 11:36 AM
That doesn't make sense to me. The people going to the MNSSHP need to take the bus over to MK. Some people don't necessarily go to the party on time (ie: dinner ressies). I have no idea about your ? though, but I'm sure someone that does will come along.

It didn't make sense to me either. I questioned whether the bus driver really knew what he was talking about. :confused:

disneymomma2010
05-02-2012, 11:38 AM
We've had late ADR's before and never had a problem getting back from the parks. In fact, both times there was a CM at the bus station asking people where they were going and getting busses sorted.

But, if you're worried (and it will be late), since it sounds like you have a car it might be easier just to drive and be able to leave as soon as you're done.

Yeah, we probably should just drive the car to be safe. :thumbsup: