PDA

View Full Version : Schedule of Events *UPDATED 5/2/12

John
04-30-2012, 11:03 PM
Hi All:

We are in the process of finalizing the tentative schedule of events. I hope to have it online in the next few days.

Looks like a lot of fun!

JOHN

Carol
05-01-2012, 07:03 AM
:cheer:

Diznee4Me
05-01-2012, 01:15 PM
So wanted to go but the wife has to be in her office on the 27th!!! Really wanted to meet all of you who have been apart of my Disney obsession this past decade. You all have fun - we'll be there the week before.

Mousefever
05-02-2012, 03:13 AM
:) This is me. Smiling in anticipation, blue because I'm holding my breath!

Amy

Imalismom
05-02-2012, 11:18 AM
It's coming soon -- that I can promise you

Buttercup
05-02-2012, 08:13 PM
As soon as you say the word, I'm getting my MNSSHP tickets! I am assuming our Intercot night there will be October 26th... but I don't wanna get the tickets on just an assumption so I'm waiting patiently for the official word!
(And just for fun, here are all the Halloween smilies to accompany this MNSSHP post!)
:witch: :scrow: :mpumpkin: :pumpkin: :ghost: :bat: :blackcat: :frank:

Carol
05-02-2012, 09:33 PM
Here it is;

INTERCOT's 15TH ANNIVERSARY EVENT SCHEDULE (http://www.intercot.com/news/i15/events.asp)

Please note some of the details are still to come and may change slightly - but it is safe to go ahead and make your dining reservations and order your party tickets. :cool:

We cannot wait to meet everyone.

MinnieMommie
05-02-2012, 10:14 PM
This is a wonderfully full and fun schedule! Thank you much for throwing an outstanding party!!!:thumbsup:

BriarRose0708
05-02-2012, 10:52 PM
This is going to be SO much fun! I will likely miss the Sunday activities but am super excited for everything going on Fri and Sat!

Fangorn
05-03-2012, 12:20 AM
Thanks to everyone for putting together such a great set of events. I'm sure it wasn't the easiest thing to do.

I look forward to meeting y'all.

Steve

Mousefever
05-03-2012, 02:28 AM
Looks fun! (My face can now return to its normal color!) I can't wait to sign up for the various events!

Amy

TikiGoddess
05-03-2012, 06:47 AM
It looks like Illuminations will be at 10pm that Saturday night. Does that mean the party will start at 8, or 9?

Kathy

Carol
05-03-2012, 07:00 AM
Hi Kathy.

Those are some of the details that still need ironing out. The venue is booked. However, John is still waiting to get that type of information from his event planner.

keep checking back. :thumbsup:

AgentC
05-03-2012, 07:28 AM
It looks fantastic. I can't wait. Thanks to all of you for your hard work and John for having a great site.

jennsky
05-03-2012, 07:50 AM
SO HAPPY to see the schedule of events. I can't wait! Buttercup & I have our Liberty Tree Tavern reservations for 5:30pm on the Friday so we can't wait to see more of you there! Thinking we all need to get Intercot T-shirts or something so we know who each other are! :number1::mickey::thumbsup:

Imalismom
05-03-2012, 10:38 AM
SO HAPPY to see the schedule of events. I can't wait! Buttercup & I have our Liberty Tree Tavern reservations for 5:30pm on the Friday so we can't wait to see more of you there! Thinking we all need to get Intercot T-shirts or something so we know who each other are! :number1::mickey::thumbsup:

I have not heard yet, but I would not be surprised if John is not already working on that (having shirts for the meet)

John
05-03-2012, 10:58 AM
I-15 shirts - yes. I'll have something in the coming weeks.

Also as part of your registration (coming soon) for the illunimations party, you'll be getting some swag and glowy stuff - which probably will include a non event specific INTERCOT shirt as well.

Jared
05-03-2012, 11:02 AM

Also as part of your registration (coming soon) for the illunimations party, you'll be getting some swag and glowy stuff - which probably will include a non event specific INTERCOT shirt as well.
John, the schedule looks fantastic. I'm really glad I'll be able to make it again. Just talked to my bosses about the time off last night. :)

Buttercup
05-03-2012, 02:46 PM
Wahoo! Jennsky,I'm just stoked that we picked the right restaurant and the right time, even before we knew the schedule! We've got to go through that schedule closer now and decide what things we're gonna take part in!

SBETigg
05-03-2012, 03:15 PM
That is a fabulous schedule of events! I'm so impressed. I'm scrambling like crazy to try to make it. Bottom line: I need a new book contract to make it happen. Fingers crossed! I really want to be there.

Major applause to the INTERCOT staff for such a great pre-planning job! :marg:

Carol
05-03-2012, 03:46 PM
Just a heads up; John is going to make a printable version available as soon as everything is nailed down. :mickey:

Katzateer
05-04-2012, 07:26 AM

Any chance if we are ordering a t-shirt we could have our Intercot name printed on the back or front so other members are easy to identify.

The schedule looks great! Thanks for getting it all organized!!:thumbsup::mickey:

AvaNellMouse
05-04-2012, 11:29 AM
Uh oh, looks like I will be forced to extend to Monday. A hardship I will gladly accept! :thumbsup:
Oh MJ-Melissaaaa... I need another POFQ dayyyyy.
:blush:

Buttercup
05-05-2012, 10:27 PM
Got our MNSSHP tickets today! No advanced prices available for that specific date (Oct 26)... it's $69 bucks. But well worth it I'm sure!

jennsky
05-06-2012, 07:59 AM
I can't wait Buttercup! I'm also looking forward to finally being able to put faces to people's user names! Can't wait to meet you all! :number1:

disney obsessed
05-07-2012, 09:19 AM
why is there no safari?

PirateLover
05-08-2012, 05:03 PM
DH and I might...just might... be able to swing it. :mickey:

bleukarma
05-16-2012, 08:43 PM
Looking forward to meeting up with some of you guys for some of these activities. I cant wait to find out how much the Illuminations party is. Fireworks, dessert, and Intercot friends sounds like a fun time! :mickey:

Yungbuck73
05-18-2012, 07:49 PM
We just booked and are staying at the Art of Animation. Figured its new so might not be that bad. All the events look great so far. Cant wait to meet all of you!!!
We are staying till Tuesday, anybody doing anything on Monday?

NJGIRL
05-18-2012, 08:03 PM
We just booked and are staying at the Art of Animation. Figured its new so might not be that bad. All the events look great so far. Cant wait to meet all of you!!!

My husband and I are doing the Wild African Trek at AK. Not sure of the time yet but anyone who will be around can join in.

Yungbuck73
05-18-2012, 08:08 PM
My husband and I are doing the Wild African Trek at AK. Not sure of the time yet but anyone who will be around can join in.

NEVER HEARD OF MAYBE SOMETHING TO LOOK INTO.
Also wanted to give a big thanks to Wendy from Magical Journeys for Helping us out and getting us a great package.
We have made our ADR and will be joining the crowd at Liberty Tree Tavern @ 5:25.

brownie
05-19-2012, 11:16 AM

We'll probably be spending some time at Animal Kingdom on Monday, after we hit up Cape May Cafe for breakfast. Monday is our "do what we missed day" and is also the day we fly home.

NJGIRL
05-19-2012, 01:32 PM
NEVER HEARD OF MAYBE SOMETHING TO LOOK INTO.

It's a private tour through the back door of the safari. It's 3 hours long and they give you either breakfast or lunch depending on what time you start. You walk over a a suspended bridge and wear a harness. It looks so cool. It also comes with a cool price tag of $200 per person. Oh, I forgot it also includes a photo cd of your tour.

Buttercup
05-20-2012, 10:35 AM
Really? You were able to get in to Art of Animation? We are at All Star Sports but called to see if we could switch to AoA and they said there were no rooms available... :confused:

Mousefever
05-25-2012, 11:12 PM
Really? You were able to get in to Art of Animation? We are at All Star Sports but called to see if we could switch to AoA and they said there were no rooms available... :confused:

You had me so nervous! I was in charge of getting the room for TikiGoddess and me, and I was supposed to book at A of A. I shot Wendy at MJ an email and she found us a reservation at Art of Animation no problem. :whew:

My advice: Go through MJ!

Amy

NJGIRL
05-25-2012, 11:53 PM
After much thought we just booked at Coronado Springs. Anyone else booking there.

Oh and thanks to Wendy at Magical Journeys for all your help! :thumbsup:

Imalismom
06-05-2012, 02:41 PM

Buttercup, I just now went to disney.com and put in Oct 25th through Oct 28th and the Art of Animation is showing rooms for booking as of today.

MaterializedHaunt
07-17-2012, 10:53 PM
I know I am sooooo stinkin' new here but after listening to the podcasts and feeling like I know a bunch of you, I am dying to meet you all and just have a blast! I am going to be in WDW OKW the month before but I am really thinking about flying down there for these 3 days to hang out and get to know you all! Never been to WDW alone though... hmm...

- MaterializedHaunt :hmghost:

disneygirl87
09-20-2012, 07:34 PM
I am so excited to see the It's a Small World ride through! I am currently a Operations Cast Member working in the Peter Pan/Small World Complex and will probably be working the Halloween Party that night! You can bet I'll be begging for a spot in rotation at It's a Small World that night so I can see my fellow Intercotees!

figgie
09-23-2012, 02:28 PM
Cool, we will be looking for you too!:thedolls:

Patricia
09-24-2012, 04:12 PM
If your in there, you'll hear us coming. :thedolls:

TikiGoddess
10-09-2012, 06:21 PM
Do we have a finalized schedule for the ICOT meet, with times for the meet and greet, and such?

I want to finish filling out my spreadsheet. :D

Kathy

John
10-09-2012, 08:02 PM
We're about as close as we are going to get. The schedule on the site has been updated and all times should be accurate. (hit the home page for links)

That being said - We'll go Official this weekend. At that time, the APP for all major smartphone platforms will be released and there will be a downloadable copy as well.

The app allows you to build a schedule, take notes, check every event in detail, meet the sponsors and mods and more.

Thanks everyone for your patience. Been busy filling orders and getting final details in place!

Dsnygirl
10-09-2012, 08:41 PM
We're about as close as we are going to get. The schedule on the site has been updated and all times should be accurate. (hit the home page for links)

That being said - We'll go Official this weekend. At that time, the APP for all major smartphone platforms will be released and there will be a downloadable copy as well.

The app allows you to build a schedule, take notes, check every event in detail, meet the sponsors and mods and more.

Thanks everyone for your patience. Been busy filling orders and getting final details in place!

:woohoo: Thanks John!! :party: :party:

TikiGoddess
10-10-2012, 05:48 AM
Thanks John, to you and the moderators, for all your hard work to make this event happen!

Kathy

JMTStone
10-10-2012, 08:21 AM

This app sounds cool. I may go without my color-coded calendar this year:secret:

Dopey's Girl
10-10-2012, 08:24 AM
Thanks everyone for making this happen! It's going to be an awesome weekend thanks to all of your hard work!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mousefever
10-13-2012, 01:47 AM

I'm so excited!!! I finally upgraded my phone to an IPhone 4s just to download this app (OK, that's not the only reason :) ) So, yay!!!

Amy

SBETigg
10-14-2012, 06:43 PM
10 days! My calendar says 10 days. It's really getting close! Wow! Thanks to everyone working hard on this get-together. I'm so excited!

John
10-15-2012, 02:00 PM
Closing this thread - the app and guide are up and official.