PDA

View Full Version : Star wars weekend autograph

DANAM
04-30-2012, 02:20 PM
We have never been to Star Wars weekend before and I am wonder what to expect for autographs. Not the celebrity autographs that you need fast pass for, other characters. For instance, I know Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, ect. sign autographs dressed as Star Wars characters are there lines as long as the actual celebrities? And are these characters signing or do you just take pictures? Who else signs autographs and/or takes pictures besides the celebrities?

CajunDisneyDad
04-30-2012, 03:33 PM
we went a few years back, and the lines were about normal for say...Mickey. Problem is they switch out... you might want to take a pic with Minnie or Mickey, but every so often they switch out the characters, so just beware of that.

Kenny1113
04-30-2012, 03:59 PM
Exactly. We were waiting for Bobo Fett when we were about 2 people away they changed him out for Jengo Fett. Jengo/bobo Fett line was not nearly as long as Darth Vader (kids didn't even want to wait) or chewbacca. Have fun and plan your day carefully know who you want to see and where they are. We finally found R2D2 and they had just closed the line. :(
They do give you a list of who is where, however I did not pay attention to the times .

LiloLovesTheKing26
05-01-2012, 09:00 PM
I went back in 2006 and it was great! No super long lines and they were in the shade. Last year there was constant swapping out, lines were horrible and they moved almost all of them in the beating sun with no shade. It was so disorganized. So much so tht my husband who never complains about anything went to gues services to complain! Hopefully they make some changes this year!

DANAM
05-02-2012, 11:54 AM
Thanks for the line tips! was anyone signing autographs or is this just photo ops?

Kenny1113
05-02-2012, 02:01 PM
While I can't speak for sure on other characters. Bobo and Jengo Fett were signing autographs.