PDA

View Full Version : online booking is harder than I thought

ANG
04-30-2012, 06:33 AM
AHHHHHH nothing is more frustrating than waiting at your computer at 5:50am and then not being able to book 180 days out cause they can't link my reservation. Now I have to call.

I hope there are still good times available. We have 2 young kids and can't do late dinners

Strmchsr
04-30-2012, 08:32 AM
That is unfortunately common. It seems Disney's server doesn't handle it well when a ton of folks try to log on right at 6. I've had the same problem the last two times I tried it. Now I wait a little later and still have been able to get what I was looking for. I hope you got the times you wanted when you called!

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-30-2012, 08:34 AM
I'm sorry, but it is a common challenge. At my booking window last week I had tons of issues and they all made me crazy-stressed.

Even if you have to call, you're right at the 180-day mark, so you should be able to get what you need. :fingers:

Crazy though, isn't it?

ANG
04-30-2012, 09:18 AM
I was able to get everything at decent times. Except Ohana. Well, I'm glad we got a reservation but 7:30pm is so late for little guys.

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-30-2012, 09:58 AM
Glad you got what you wanted!

Keep checking 'Ohana, something just might come up, but at least you got an ADR at a fairly decent time.

I know my daughter always managed to stay up later on vacation (and then she'd crash to sleep back in the hotel room).