PDA

View Full Version : Shopping and Eating during EMH

ImagiAsh
04-29-2012, 06:40 PM
Is there a list anywhere of shops and restaurants/food carts that remain open during evening extra magic hours at the Magic Kingdom?

Fastpasssteve
05-01-2012, 01:35 AM
I believe these are the only restaurants that stay open during Extra Magic Hours:

Casey’s Corner
Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe
Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe

Sorry.

MickeysBestPal
05-01-2012, 09:56 AM
When you are at WDW, there will be special EMH Times Guides provided that do list the restaurants open on that particular EMH at the park of your choice.

DANAM
05-02-2012, 11:57 AM
I am not 100 percent on eating during EMH but I know you can shop. I normally get a lot of my shopping done while my husband rides with the kids. I think all the shops on Main Street are open for sure. The only place I know of that we have eaten during EMH was Main Street Bakery. That's where we normally meet back up and we have been there at close before with hundreds of other people. They didn't seem to be kicking anyone out any time soon.

tjstrike
05-03-2012, 12:38 AM
I'm thinking they hand a EMH guide when you get stamped / braclet ? It tells what rides and restaurants are open late.

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-03-2012, 11:59 AM
I have always found that the vast majority of shops are open during EMH, Disney is always willing to take your money :)