PDA

View Full Version : Disney Store looks much better.

caryrae
04-29-2012, 11:06 AM
We live not to far from Mall of America and hadn't been there in several months. We went yesterday for something to do and noticed the Disney Store there was in a new location and looked much much better then it was before. It reminded me a lot of what it was like when they first opened, more Disney-like. Wish I had a camera to take pictures. The only downside was about half way in the store on the right side was an area with seats and a movie screen playing movies and it filled half the width of the store which cause traffic jams especially with all the strollers.

Jeri
04-29-2012, 12:33 PM
That is good to hear. I haven't been to The Mall Of America in a long time, but might have to soon now.
I know Ridgedale mall had a Disney Store, but haven't been there in forever so don't know if they still do.

Guess I will add MOA to our list of things to do one of these weekends. :mickey:

Ms. Mode
04-30-2012, 03:25 PM
You are so lucky to have an area set aside for the "movie" screen; our store is so small it's just on the back wall and everyone congests the area to watch. Sometimes it's really hard to shop/look through there. I have to admit though that sometimes I stop and watch the show too. :blush: