PDA

View Full Version : Special Photopass Photo's

Kuzco
04-27-2012, 12:40 PM
Hiya All,

Time for me to ask again for info, Our trip is less than a month away and I am looking for info on where all the special photos are in the parks. For Example: Holding baby Simba in AK, Fighting Captain Hook in MK etc.

I know there are many more...So I am asking, what they are and where they are ?

Looking forward to the answers.

Thanks. Kuzco

Keneva
04-27-2012, 01:00 PM
My DD was photographed holding Tinkerbell on the bridge between Tomorrowland and the MK Castle with the Castle as the backdrop. What actually happened was the photographer asked her to hold her hands together like a cup in front of her and to look at her hands with a surprised look. When we got the photopass disc, the picture actually showed Tinkerbell in her hands with lots of magic pixie dust. Really cool. I guess since I'm an adult I couldn't see Tink at the time the picture was taken.....:tink:

EeyoresBestFriend
04-27-2012, 03:19 PM
The easiest way to spot them is if you see a photopass person in an odd spot. Example; where there is nothing in the background except trees or blank scenery. They usually take the unusual photopass pictures. Last time, we were fortunate to get the Simba, Mickey sitting on a bench, all the different Stitch & Tink shots and the Darth Vader.

It was a hoot and we have some fabulous memory shots! :cloud9:

Davy Crockett
04-27-2012, 04:52 PM
To find where all the special photo pass areas are go to the Disney website, logon then go to photo pass area inside the Disney website and there is a page inside of there that'll show you every special photo pass photo taking site at every park it Walt Disney World and at Disneyland. It will tell you what extras can be done at that particular location, like holding Simba, or balloons, etc... Hope this helps. I even copy and paste the information into a word document and print it out to enable me to take it to the park.

TheVBs
04-28-2012, 07:17 AM
To find where all the special photo pass areas are go to the Disney website, logon then go to photo pass area inside the Disney website and there is a page inside of there that'll show you every special photo pass photo taking site at every park it Walt Disney World and at Disneyland. It will tell you what extras can be done at that particular location, like holding Simba, or balloons, etc... Hope this helps. I even copy and paste the information into a word document and print it out to enable me to take it to the park.

Never knew about this! I just tried to find it and the only links I can find for PhotoPass on the WDW site are to order your photos. I tried the Disney home page too, but no luck. Would you mind posting a link to it? :mickey: Thanks!

EeyoresBestFriend
04-28-2012, 11:47 AM
Moderators: I hope this isn't against rules. . . .

This was where I found out about them. They are called Magic Shots.

http://www.disneyphotopass.com/introplanning.aspx?infoid=magicshots#magicshots

TheVBs
04-29-2012, 06:08 PM
Thank you for that link! I appreciate it. :mickey: I didn't know you could just ask for some of those. Good to know!

Davy Crockett
04-30-2012, 02:09 PM
I've sent a couple of you Intercotee's a link to another site that gives you locations and details to the special "magic" character poses offered with Photopass. If others would like this information please send me private message and I will respond to your inquiry.