PDA

View Full Version : If you could, who would you take with you?

Jim&AngieMarriner
04-25-2012, 03:15 PM
Hey gang. I just had a very odd thought. This is actually pretty normal for me but stay with me anyhow. I was writing on my trip report from last weekend and was talking about how much fun we had hanging out with the Mayor in MK. He was joking around with us like we were long lost friends. It was the best character interaction we had the whole trip I think. Anyways, I thought that it would be a blast to have him go with us as we went from attraction to attraction.

So here is the question. If it was possible, who would you take with you as you go through through the Park? Why? How do you imagine it going and all that?

darthmacho
04-25-2012, 03:25 PM
Ariel, because well...I love her. :blush:

:D

Seriously though, it would probably be fun to have Mickey or Goofy go with you on the rides, but they'd probably get mobbed by guests, so it probably wouldn't work too well.

I do have a thing for redheads btw...

ANG
04-25-2012, 04:15 PM
Hmmm only one I could say is Buzz Lightyear cause he's my son's favorite. But that's even more impossible cause of his space suit!

Maleficent_vf
04-25-2012, 04:43 PM
Since this is all fantasy anyway...I would take Walt Disney. :mickey: I would love to hear him talk about the attractions he had a hand in, get his impressions of the new stuff, and hear what he'd do now. I think it would be a fascinating experience.

If we're talking strictly characters, I'd take Goofy - he'd be a blast! :goofy2:

cuteduck223
04-25-2012, 05:28 PM
my 3 year old DD would probably like jake or ferb to join us. My husband would want Jack skellington...

I think, perhaps, an original imagineer...like wayne. :secret:

natstroop
04-25-2012, 08:36 PM
I would love to go through the parks with Kelly Rippa. I met her once in Animal Kingdom back in 2007. I hear she's a big Disney fan and think she'd be fun to hang out with there.

mickeys_princess_mom
04-25-2012, 09:47 PM
Julie Andrews comes to mind. Adore her. Johnny Depp. :cloud9:
Truly, my DD, Mickeysprincess, is my No. 1 Disney Buddy. Always.

K8screen
04-26-2012, 05:39 AM
I have been trying for 10 YEARS to convince DBF to come with me! I have been with my kids and with a friend, but I have always imagined how wonderful it would be with him, but he was very reluctant to travel so far. I know this thread is supposed to be about people who you could NEVER get to go with but I certainly thought it was impossible with him. But the trip is finally booked for June! :party: There is no-one I would sooner go with.

VWL Mom
04-26-2012, 07:02 AM
I think I'd take Eeyore. He looks like he could use some fun and DS16/20 would show him how.

Jeniflower
04-26-2012, 07:39 AM
i wish i could take my Nanny Iris and my sisters kids, they would love it. Also Stitch cause you can imagine the trouble we would get in

Mrs Bus Driver
04-26-2012, 08:22 AM
Since this is all fantasy anyway...I would take Walt Disney. :mickey: I would love to hear him talk about the attractions he had a hand in, get his impressions of the new stuff, and hear what he'd do now. I think it would be a fascinating experience.

If we're talking strictly characters, I'd take Goofy - he'd be a blast! :goofy2:

I like this answer but think I would change it to one of the imaginers. one that worked on pirates or HH. Would love to get the inside scoop and hear stories of the old days. :mickey:

Wolf
04-26-2012, 09:00 AM
Walt would be amazing!! I'd love to be able to thank him for starting something that is so important to me and Moma Wolf.

Character wise I'd love to have Robin Hood with me, I've always wanted to meet him and never have gotten to.

ransam
04-26-2012, 10:20 AM
From a famous person perspective, i'd like to go w/ Los Angelas Lakers cheerleaders....LOL. serously, it be fun to go w/ an imagineer.

For people i know i'd love to go w/ my mom and dad again. they would love to go, but my mom is very handicapped and not sure she could go.

Mousemates
04-26-2012, 10:49 AM
I would love to take a very large family I know, who likely won't ever get to go as a unit....swinging nine tickets would just be way too expensive. But it would be loads of fun to watch all those kids' faces the first time they walked under the railway and entered the MK.

ryca1dreams
04-27-2012, 12:05 PM
Character - Alice. Because of her muchness

Real life - My niece. She is a lot like Alice in ways and just fun to hang out with. Plus, she loves Disney.

DonaldDuckUSA
04-27-2012, 02:20 PM
Character: Fozzie Bear!

Real Person: My father. He passed away a little over a year ago and he used to take me all the time as a kid. We had a lot of fun together.

Also, my mom...but she doesn't like theme parks.

MrPeetrie
04-27-2012, 03:09 PM
I think I would love to walk around win John Lasseter of Pixar. Besides being a Huge Disney Fan, I think he has a wonderful imagination and I think it would be amazing to hear his ideas on how to "Plus" things.

My second choice would be either Joe Rohde or Samantha Brown.

Davy Crockett
04-27-2012, 04:59 PM
Easy! Walt Disney to spend a day or an afternoon with him and hear his stories...would be fabulous

SBETigg
04-27-2012, 07:36 PM
I would rather be alone with my family than have any characters or imagineers or even Walt with us.

tjstrike
04-28-2012, 12:07 AM
I like the idea of having Walt Disney walking thru the park with my family. (He's the original imagineer !!)

MarkC
04-28-2012, 09:44 AM
Paul McCartney.

And the poster above named Ransam if he had the aforementioned LA Laker Cheerleaders.

mickeys_princess_mom
04-28-2012, 09:57 AM
[QUOTE=ryca1dreams;2261418]Character - Alice. Because of her muchness.QUOTE]
She's not my favorite character, but I really like your reason. :mickey:

I've often said that I would just love to sit on a bench in the Magic Kingdom with Walt for awhile, and just be able to hug his neck and tell him thank you.

TikiLounger
04-28-2012, 10:00 AM
Johnny Depp. I didn't even have to think about it. :heart:

I see that someone else has already chosen my second pick, John Lasseter. I'm an artist and I LOVE Pixar. I imagine he'd be interesting and inspiring.

Cinderelley
04-29-2012, 02:20 AM
I have no desire to go with anyone famous.

I would take my friends who have never gone.

If it was a character, it would probably be Chip or Dale. They would cause some mischief that my family would love. It may also be Prince Philip. . . he's soooo much better than Prince Charming.

BigRedDad
05-01-2012, 10:36 AM
My dad. I would give almost anything to be able to go with him again. He was there when we took our DD for her first trip. People said it was a waste to take a 2-year old to Disney for the first trip. If we hadn't, she would have never been to Disney with her grandpa. He passed 9 months later. There are so many memories from that trip alone that I will never forget, neither will she.

If it were a character and my DW wouldn't kill me, Jessica Rabbit.

Jim&AngieMarriner
05-01-2012, 10:44 AM

Brother I like the way you think!

Although I am not sure how much attention I would be giving the parks......

Auroring Good Time
05-04-2012, 12:43 PM
I think Walt or one of the original imagineers. It would be great to hear about how things were planned and why.

On a personal note, my Dad, he took me for the first time the year Disney World opened and I haven't been back with him since. His health isn't good and I think it would be wonderful for him to experience it with his grandson.

For a character, I would say Genie. I love Robin Williams and I think it would be a real funny time. Also, wouldn't it be great to get zapped to the front of all the lines?

DVCJohn
05-04-2012, 02:29 PM
The Obama Girls.
Both of their parents got to go to WDW this year but they were left in DC.
Must stink at times being the President's kids.

joonyer
05-04-2012, 02:44 PM
Mickey!

Gator
05-04-2012, 04:59 PM
Mary Poppins! It's a jolly holiday with Mary.

2nd choice would be Rapunzel, but don't tell my wife I'm there with her.

darthmacho
05-04-2012, 05:27 PM

REDHEAD! (Did I mention I like redheads?)

AmyCasanova
05-04-2012, 08:05 PM

That would be amazing, to get Walt's perspective on everything! I'm going to have to agree and say that, if anyone, I would have to go with Walt Disney just to hear what he'd have to say.