PDA

View Full Version : Akershus photo

Kuzco
04-25-2012, 12:40 PM
Was wondering , It says if you purchase the Photopass Plus that the pictures taken at The Akershus Princess Breakfast will be put onto the Photopass CD. Will this reduce the price of the breakfast ? Because the price of the breakfast increased a couple years ago to include the picture. If I am paying extra for the Photopass, I don't want to pay extra for the breakfast also.
Hoping someone has some info on this.
Thanks Kuzco

Exactly ONE MONTH to go !!!! :yay:

ledudes
04-25-2012, 01:16 PM
Do you receive a free photo at Akershus like ou do at Cinderella's Roal table? I don't remember gettting one last time we went but I have seen some people say it is included.

Davy Crockett
04-25-2012, 01:17 PM
Sorry, it won't reduce the price as you still get the "hard copy" Princess photo to take with you. You'll just additional get to add that photo(s) to your photopass collection. I'm glad that Disney is doing this even if they are upselling the traditional photopass to make it available. We normally purchase the CD / Book combo and only having a hard copy of the character experiences limit what you can add. Yes you can take your on and import them after the fact but they are not of the same professional quality most of the time.

Davy Crockett
04-25-2012, 01:20 PM
Yes, you do get a "free" Princess photo.

AgentC
04-25-2012, 01:30 PM
I'm not sure if this is new. We were there last weekend and they now give you two shots as part of the price. You get printed photos of both. Last time were there you only got one pose.

We did one of my daughter alone and one family shot.

Davy Crockett
04-25-2012, 01:44 PM
Excellent! We have ADR's for there after our DD does the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at the castle. She doesn't know we're doing this. She's 7 and a BIG Disney Princess fan.

AgentC
04-25-2012, 01:49 PM
Excellent! We have ADR's for there after our DD does the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at the castle. She doesn't know we're doing this. She's 7 and a BIG Disney Princess fan.

Oh, how fun. We did lunch for my daughter's birthday. She loved it and was thrilled to meet Mulan since she is a princess we had not met on out last visit. The other princesses were Aurora, Snow White, and Ariel.

Davy Crockett
04-25-2012, 02:16 PM
Oh, how fun. We did lunch for my daughter's birthday. She loved it and was thrilled to meet Mulan since she is a princess we had not met on out last visit. The other princesses were Aurora, Snow White, and Ariel.

I bet she loved it! Mulan was not there last time we visited in 10'. She'll be so excited, so Belle is no longer there?

AgentC
04-25-2012, 02:56 PM
Belle is there in her gold dress. The posed photos are with Belle before you are seated. The other princesses visit the tables. Belle does not.

I went back and looked at my photos. We got two 6 x 8 and four 4x 6. I am wondering if we got the extra pose because we had 5 people. Last time we only had 4 and got 1 pose.