PDA

View Full Version : No go with my APO

disneynarula
04-24-2012, 01:05 PM
Disney Dining online will not let me use my APO (Army Post Office) for my billing address for my c.c. I guess I will have to call.

mydisneygirls
04-24-2012, 03:12 PM
Did you use an address to make your accommodation reservations?

disneynarula
04-25-2012, 07:18 AM
i have not yet made a reservation for October we are waiting to see if a discount becomes available.

We have booked rooms in the past but we always use Magical Journeys so I give our wonderful agent my information.

Not to go :offtopic: but we also can not get a planning DVD sent to our APO. It is pretty annoying. I have to use my residence of record to long on to disney.com. It is not very APO friendly at all. It really kind of kills my chances for a pin code.

mydisneygirls
04-26-2012, 10:05 AM
Is there someone in the states that could order the vacation planning video and forward to your APO?

I would save yourself a lot of stress and call Disney directly.

Update on how things go for you!

Imalismom
04-26-2012, 01:32 PM
If you would like me to order the DVD for you and mail it to you, just send me a Private message - I would gladly do that for you.

disneynarula
04-27-2012, 04:27 PM
You are all so wonderful! Thank for the offers. MIL is going to have it sent here. I just don't understand why they don't have it set up for APO mailings. A lot of people I know here are considering trips to WDW.