PDA

View Full Version : Tough To Be A Bug

gottaluvtink
04-23-2012, 11:13 AM
I saw on my facebook page today that TTBAB is closed for emergency work. Supposedly a branch fell off the tree of life? I thought I might see something on here, but haven't found anything. Has anyone heard anything about it?

DisneyBunch5
04-23-2012, 11:53 AM
From another site:
Q. I heard one of the branches from the Tree of Life fell. Is this why the area is closed to Guests?
Yes, a small branch (weighing approximately five pounds) fell to the ground, away from Guests and Cast. In an abundance of caution, we are closing some experiences in the immediate vicinity of the Tree of Life as we further inspect it and complete any necessary maintenance.

Q. What caused the branch to fall? Was it weather related?
We are still reviewing the situation.

Q. What exactly will be closed while we inspect The Tree of Life?
The trails around the Tree of Life will be temporarily closed, as well as the “It’s Tough to be a Bug” attraction and the Kid’s Discovery Club location.

Q. When will the experiences around the Tree of Life reopen?
At this time we do not have a reopening date.

WDWdriver
04-23-2012, 02:32 PM
The problem here is not the ITTBAB show itself. It's fine. But the show exits into an area under the Tree of Life, and Disney must be sure that the area is safe before the show reopens. It's really not a big safety issue..... just Disney being cautious.