PDA

View Full Version : Beach Club Rooms Closest to Epcot?

disneykidsince1970
04-23-2012, 10:49 AM
Hello my Intercot friends! Now that our April trip has come and gone, my sister and I are actively planning our next trip. We will be going back for my 40th birthday. :party:

I was at the Board walk yesterday (buying my first annual pass!!) and noticed that there is a Beach Club building closer to Epcot than I could ever dream! And this is very appealing for our November visit. :cloud9:

The building looks like it is just to the right of the beach pool. Does anyone know what types of rooms are in this area of the building? We're thinking of getting a one-bedoom suite type room. I can't believe I didn't go find out myself yesterday. I was right there!! Hmm.. I should post my three-hour visit trip report I think.

Anyhow, thanks for any insight!

Nikki:mickey:

buzznwoodysmom
04-23-2012, 12:04 PM
The Beach Club building closest to Epcot houses the Beach Club DVC. There are studios, one bedroom, and two bedroom units. We stayed there for Thanksgiving week one year and loved the location. Even if you don't own DVC you can still book those rooms through Disney.

mouseketeer mom
04-24-2012, 07:08 AM
We requested the building right outiside of the quiet pool, and it was steps away to Epcot. We thought that we were in the closest building to Epcot, it was not DVC. We simply walked outside our sliders and we were steps away from the pathway to Epcot. It was a long walk to the main building though!

BrerGnat
04-24-2012, 08:18 AM
Actually, that's not a separate building. It's just the end wing of the Beach Club. The Beach Club resort is one building.

The Beach Club Villas (separate DVC building) is sort of tucked behind that wing, down a little sidewalk and back.

The rooms at that end of the BC resort are just regular resort rooms. However, if you book a Deluxe Room, Club Level, all those rooms are located at the end of that wing, one on each floor. These rooms are not suites, but just larger (about 500sq ft) rooms that sleep 5. They are Club Level rooms.

You can see it on an aerial view at Google Maps. Just type in "Disney's Beach Club Resort" and it will take you there.

Mogie
04-24-2012, 02:05 PM
I agree about the rooms by the quiet pool. Nice quiet serene area. Nice break from the loud bustling lobby.

disneykidsince1970
04-25-2012, 11:31 AM
We weren't able to get a one-room suite at the Beach Club so decided to go back to Bay Lake Towers. We'll save that one for another time. We're really excited to go back to BLT though - we were just there two weeks ago and were really happy with it. This time though - it will be just the two of us! (our mom will come for a night or two) Don't get me wrong, I couldn't love Disney with the fam more but our trips with just us two are so fun to plan and look forward to. Thanks for all the insight - we will try-try again next time!

Nikki:mickey: