PDA

View Full Version : Extra magic hours

mymickeymouse
04-22-2012, 04:47 PM
Do you have to make prior arrangements for emh, and with whom? Does it cost extra, if so how much? We did emh several years ago but i dont recall the particulars.thanks for any and all info!

faline
04-22-2012, 05:18 PM
As long as you are staying in a Disney resort and/or a participating Disney resort, you only need your park ticket to attend Extra Magic Hours.

Be careful about your ticket type though. If you have a non park-hopper ticket and spend the day at the Magic Kingdom, you won't be able to attend the extra magic hours at Epcot. For that, you'd need the hopper option.

Also, if you plan to attend only extra magic hours and don't want to enter a park that day except for the extra hour(s), you'll still be using a day off your ticket.

faline
04-22-2012, 05:19 PM
Also, you can find more information on extra magic hours here. (http://intercot.com/infocentral/park/extramagic.asp)

LudwigVonDrake
04-22-2012, 05:54 PM
As long as you are a Disney resort guest you can participate in EMHs. All you need to do is show your KttK card at the entrance to each attraction :mickey:

mymickeymouse
04-22-2012, 06:04 PM
Man, y'all make this planning stuff so easy! My family is going to think i am a genius!:cool::D

ransam
04-23-2012, 05:53 PM
Unless you get up very early, the morning hours have found are not that great. the park fills up fast.
I would suggest if you have a park hopper. go early, the hop over to a different park.