PDA

View Full Version : Photo pass help

hurricanehannas4evr
04-22-2012, 03:50 PM
Allright everyone,

We leave May 4 for the world and are very excited, but are having problems with trying to preorder disneys photo pass options.

My DW and I received a package from Disney a couple weeks ago. They gave us a registration card which we signed up for that they advised to do before the trip. We had heard through Intercot that it is cheaper to order and pay for a photo CD before the trip. When we tried to do so online, it does not allow us to do it.

We are interested in several options. We ultimately want to own the rights to the pictures and make a photo book with them.

What and how should we be ordering ahead of time? We are eager to knock this one off the prep list and appreciate any help here!

faline
04-22-2012, 04:36 PM
They don't really make it easy for you to find the right site to place your pre-order. Try going here (http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitoffer.aspx).

hurricanehannas4evr
04-22-2012, 10:25 PM
Thank you Linda aka Faline!!! :-)))):party:

Another to do off the list!!

Wolf
04-23-2012, 11:38 AM
I had a question about this Faline, mabye you can point me to the right direction, if I do this and buy ahead of trip, can we still add on the little fluffy things? Mom likes those borders for all her pictures (I, do not) but I don't want to pre buy it for our Oct trip if she can't add her little adornments to all her pictures.

Vickie46
04-25-2012, 05:00 PM
She can make several borders for each picture! Or you can enlarge the pic... You can turn 200 pics into 500 or more! ITs awesome!

faline
04-25-2012, 06:33 PM
if I do this and buy ahead of trip, can we still add on the little fluffy things? Mom likes those borders for all her pictures (I, do not) but I don't want to pre buy it for our Oct trip if she can't add her little adornments to all her pictures.

Absolutely! We've even gotten bonus pictures as well as the ability to add the borders to the pictures.

Zippy 1
05-02-2012, 07:32 PM
On our last trip we had 675 photo pass pictures on our account when we got home. This included some special shots added by Disney. I turned those pictures into over 2100 photos by adding borders and cropping and stuff! There are so many choices now to use when I scrapbook or make a photobook

Wolf
05-03-2012, 11:25 AM
Awesome, thank yall!