PDA

View Full Version : Intercot Radio - LIVE365

Buttercup
04-21-2012, 08:00 PM
Hey Intercot Staff!
I'm assuming this is something John needs to be notified of, unless someone else is in charge of the Intercot Live365.com radio station!

There is one track that you guys play -- it is the Express Monorail soundtrack; the whole spiel -- and OMG it drives me nuts!!! There are these big loud bursts of static throughout the whole thing... that are so loud and irritating! I'm thinking it's a corrupt MP3 file.

Anyway, just wondered if you could take that out of rotation! I listen to Live 365 for hours at a time as I'm a photographer and spend most of my weekdays in front of my computer editing photos. Nothing is greater than listening to all my favorite Disney rides & soundtracks all day, every day! But when I hear that Monorail track come on, HOO BOY! That's when I have to change to a different Disney station for a while.

Thought you should know! Thanks for all that you guys do for us Super Disney Geeks! :mickey: :thumbsup:

DizneyRox
04-22-2012, 08:36 AM
Induction recordings in the monorail tend to do that. The monorail is full of electronics and has a way of disrupting the recording process.

True, it's sounds bad...

TinkerbellT421
04-23-2012, 09:43 AM
Speaking of which, why does it only allow "VIP Only" listeners? DBF and I would like to listen to it. Does VIP Only mean we have to pay for it? Right now we listen to another forums Disney radio station that is free.

brownie
04-23-2012, 11:31 AM
Speaking of which, why does it only allow "VIP Only" listeners? DBF and I would like to listen to it. Does VIP Only mean we have to pay for it? Right now we listen to another forums Disney radio station that is free.

VIP Only means you have to be a VIP member of LIVE 365, which is a pay service.

TinkerbellT421
04-23-2012, 02:01 PM
VIP Only means you have to be a VIP member of LIVE 365, which is a pay service.

Why isn't Intercots Radio offered for the free end of Live365 then? Just curious.

Buttercup
04-23-2012, 04:05 PM
Some stations on Live 365 (usually the ones that have lower audio quality) are free. They kind-of sound like AM Radio! I still listen to some of those as well - my favorite stations are the Mouse World Radio ones.
But I got a VIP membership for 6 months from my sister for my birthday and now I can listen to all the stations, including Intercot, commercial free. I didn't think I'd really notice a difference, but man... I love the VIP channels and how clear the audio is. I think I'll continue my VIP status after this gift membership has run out. :thumbsup:
Just that one Monorail track Intercot plays crackles so loud I have to change stations for about 5 minutes and then come back when it's over! LOL :D

like2workout
04-24-2012, 03:33 PM
how do i find this radio station? thx!

brownie
04-24-2012, 04:01 PM
Why isn't Intercots Radio offered for the free end of Live365 then? Just curious.

That's beyond my pay grade! I didn't even know INTERCOT Radio was still around and have never run across it on Live 365 before seeing this thread.

brownie
04-24-2012, 04:01 PM
how do i find this radio station? thx!

Search INTERCOT on Live 365.

TinkerbellT421
04-24-2012, 05:57 PM
That's beyond my pay grade! I didn't even know INTERCOT Radio was still around and have never run across it on Live 365 before seeing this thread.

Lol! Me neither! that's when I looked into it and saw it was VIP only :( oh well. Thanks though :)

Buttercup
04-24-2012, 06:08 PM
Yeah, the Intercot station is VIP on Live365.com, but if you want a free station, check out Mouse World Radio. They have 3 stations: #1 and #3 are free, and #2 is VIP.

The cool thing about Mouse World #1 is that every night, at the exact times it would be happening in the parks, they play Illuminations, Spectromagic, etc.! Lots of variety during the day too!