PDA

View Full Version : Club level at Poly

kangan2roos2
04-18-2012, 08:31 PM
Do you still email the concierge desk before going? When I went 4 years ago I emailed them and they answered me back in 24 hours confirming all my ADRs I emailed (however I don't know if it is still the correct email address) 3 days ago and haven't had a response. If you still email could someone please post the current email address for Polynesian Concierge? Thanks!

Polynesian Dweller
04-18-2012, 10:59 PM
Just went through this over the last two weeks. You should receive a planning document either from the Polynesian Itinerary Planning office or via web form. I recieved both. You then fill out one and send it back. You get this about 10 days before your ADR 180 day point.

They assign you an itinerary number in the firs IPO email to you and won't work with you unless you can provide that number.

kangan2roos2
04-19-2012, 08:00 AM
That was what I thought but I haven't received anything and we are 40 days from arrival :confused:

kangan2roos2
04-26-2012, 05:58 PM
I am 33 days away and still haven't received anything:confused: I emailed them a week ago. I was told that Poly club was hit or miss if you receive the packet. I look forward to that. It helps us get even more excited about our arrival. Thankfully I booked our ADR's at 180 days :lei:

Imalismom
04-26-2012, 10:32 PM
I am doing WL club level in October and have already gotten my first email from them. I know that the poly and wl use the same office,if you want to pm me, I can give you that email...

spoiledraf
04-27-2012, 07:58 PM
Poly CL in 45 days. haven't heard a thing, but then again, i didn't expect anything either. What do they send? All my ADRs are listed on line. What else could they supply?

Maleficent's Dad
04-28-2012, 06:12 AM
We stayed Poly Club Level in January. Although it was nice, we've had better CL experiences.
Here's the contact for Club Level:
[email protected]

Good luck! Hope you have a great time!

Polynesian Dweller
04-28-2012, 11:21 AM
I am 33 days away and still haven't received anything:confused: I emailed them a week ago. I was told that Poly club was hit or miss if you receive the packet. I look forward to that. It helps us get even more excited about our arrival. Thankfully I booked our ADR's at 180 days :lei:

Never been hit or miss with us. We always get the email, this year two in fact. It comes exactly 10 days before the 180 mark. Check your spam filter, it sometimes was picked off before I made the address a trusted sender.They won't answer email without a reservation number on the email.

kangan2roos2
04-30-2012, 02:35 PM
We stayed Poly Club Level in January. Although it was nice, we've had better CL experiences.
Here's the contact for Club Level:
[email protected]

Good luck! Hope you have a great time!

Thanks! Just emailed them 29 days! :cloud9: