PDA

View Full Version : Finding Nemo show times and dates--conflicting closing times

TwinPrincesses
04-18-2012, 04:23 PM
I am headed to World Disney World this Sunday with my DH for our 22nd anniversary-- so excited. We go to Disneyland at least once a year, but living in California, this is "only" my third trip to Disney World and our first time back in 7 years. So I feel a little out of the loop.
Can anyone tell me if the Finding Nemo show is currently running? I can find it on the attractions list, but not on the daily schedule for AK. It sounds like something we would really enjoy watching.
Also, intercot lists the closing times for Hollywood Studios as 6pm on April 24th and 25th (we were planning to go the 24th) but the official site says it's open later. :confused: Do you think the official page is reliable? I would hate to go to DHS the one day there is no Fantismic. We got special convention tickets that don't allow hopping and I want to make sure I plan accordingly. Thank you!

micky95
04-18-2012, 04:49 PM
my dw & i enjoy finding nemo but its not a must do every trip.i'm not sure about closures or hours but i find it best to have a preliminary plan but once we get to disney we can double check the hours and go from there.30 days and counting for a little weekend trip:number1:.

DizneyFreak2002
04-18-2012, 04:53 PM
Finding Nemo is open... Show is about 40 minutes long and plays, I think, 15 to 20 minutes after the previous show ends...

WDWdriver
04-18-2012, 10:42 PM
Finding Nemo show times:
Daily
11:00
12:00
1:00
3:00
5:00

Fangorn
04-19-2012, 12:21 AM
Also, intercot lists the closing times for Hollywood Studios as 6pm on April 24th and 25th (we were planning to go the 24th) but the official site says it's open later. :confused: Do you think the official page is reliable?

While the official site is not always the most reliable, in this case it is correctly showing DHS open from 9am to 9pm on the 24th and 25th. This matches the Park Hours listed on the CM site. Fantasmic is scheduled for 8:30 both nights. To add a bit more credibility to those times, DS is a CM and is frequently one of the performers in Fantasmic - his schedule has him working late both of those nights...

Steve

TwinPrincesses
04-21-2012, 12:17 AM
Thank you so much--that really helps.