PDA

View Full Version : Chances of walking up to Biergarden

smokester653
04-18-2012, 03:22 PM
What do you think the chances are for some teenage boys walking up to Biergarden, lunch or dinner, & being able to be seated? They will be there Thursday, Friday & Saturday of THIS week.

SBETigg
04-18-2012, 03:52 PM
I think chances are good for lunch or dinner. The Biergarten is usually pretty accommodating and crowds are moderate this week. Of course, will be easier if they plan in advance and see if there's availability, but if they're being spontaneous and just walk up, I think there's still a good chance.

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-18-2012, 04:31 PM
Just for fun, I checked the online dining reservations, and there is availablity for dinner all nights.

So, they should be good, but it wouldn't hurt for them to nag an ADR when the decide, just to be sure.

JoDisney
04-18-2012, 07:13 PM
We always do a "walk up." Each time we have been lucky to be seated. So, I think your chances are pretty good.

smokester653
04-18-2012, 07:30 PM
Thanks for the replies. DS is heading that way tonite for his SENIOR trip. Thanks ibelieveindisneymagic, i didnt think to do that ! :mickey:

Davy Crockett
04-19-2012, 02:17 PM
Being that they seat you just as they do in Bavaria where you may be placed at a table with several other groups (which to me is part of the fun of going) I would say chances are great for just walking up. Don't be shy talk to you table mates and enjoy the great food!